IGNORED

Priss & Pecan, Pt 4: Dump Truck Baby

samurai_sarah

All they need is some Victorian era clothing and a miniature of the dearly departed to make that photo complete.

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Gobsmacked said:

They both look as if they have just received really sad bad news. 

To be fair, she did receive some bad news...she was going to be saddled with Pecan forever and would be squeezing out "blessings" for the next decade or more.

To be honest, David looks like he's going to burst into tears any minute. Jeez, I thought that was a happy occasion. :dontgetit:

Doesn't Jesus warn about praying in public  posting pictures of yourself praying on the Interwebz for all to see?  Jesus must not have understood that if they kept it to themselves then nobody would know how godly they are. 

On ‎11‎/‎20‎/‎2016 at 8:19 AM, FloraKitty35 said:

All they need is some Victorian era clothing and a miniature of the dearly departed to make that photo complete.

Can some talented FJ'er with Photoshop make this happen???

29 minutes ago, LadyCrow1313 said:

Can some talented FJ'er with Photoshop make this happen???

It would be the BEST CHristmas present ever! 

Just now, Justmurrayed said:

It would be the BEST CHristmas present ever! 

And a good early birthday present, too.  ;) 

Oh could we put a bust of Prince Albert in the middle. Sorry mildly inappropriate but David's face does remind me of the constant mourning of Queen Victoria. 

On 11/18/2016 at 1:01 PM, wikinggirl said:

OMG those baby pictures of Philip. Pinterest fail much? I'm not a fan of that kind of baby pictures, but these are just horrible. And the poor baby looks so uncomfortable. 

I've said it before...I hate--HATE--the stupid photo trend (which I thought was dead, but evidently not) of wedding rings dangling off baby toes or heart-shaped hands around bellies or anything else.  LOATHE.   

The engagement photo puts me in mind of this classic from the Bad Album Covers archive.

johnbult.jpg

43 minutes ago, Naga Viper said:

The engagement photo puts me in mind of this classic from the Bad Album Covers archive.

johnbult.jpg

Caption: "Yes, honey, it's true. I'm marrying you off to TFDW & you'll have a bazillion children by the time you're 45."

Caption x2: "Yes honey, it's true. I really have no chin under this beard." 

Well, their courtship/engagement WAS a pretty somber affair....just read their "love story".  

I thought about copying in some paragraphs, but there is just TOO much awkward there to put into a single FJ post.

Ugh.  

Hey, @Naga Viper  thanks for that.  Curiosity got the better of me and  I just googled this John Bult character. Never heard of him before, and it turns out I could have lived another half-century in peace and oblivion without ever hearing that song, but life is full of risks.....

22 hours ago, LilMissMetaphor said:

I've said it before...I hate--HATE--the stupid photo trend (which I thought was dead, but evidently not) of wedding rings dangling off baby toes or heart-shaped hands around bellies or anything else.  LOATHE.   

I don't see the sense in the wedding rings dangling off the toes! Is it just to show that you're married when baby was born? I don't care! 

I feel like you're comparing being gay to being a child molester here - is that what you're wanting to say, or did you mean something different?
I think that "joke" is stupid and tasteless and offensive for the same reason, and we should be better than that.  And holy shit, joking about child molestation anyway?

I meant something entirely different. We are putting labels on people that we shouldn't. Snark away at David Waller's horrible beliefs. Speculating about his sexual orientation comes across as gay bashing, and it's disgusting. I am no fan of David's, but it's bccause of his horrible beliefs.

I threw Josh Duggar in because he was already being discussed in this thread. is an admitted child molester and adulter. Yet people want to minimize what Josh did by blaming his actions on on his upbringing, his age, etc. That infuriates me. So, yeah, it is hypocritical. Make no mistake, I detest both Josh and David, but it is because of their horrible beliefs.

I didn't intend for this to become a come across a comparison between being gay and being a child molester. There is no comparison. I guess I'm doing a lousy job of explaining what I mean and I apologize.

9 hours ago, Carm_88 said:

I don't see the sense in the wedding rings dangling off the toes! Is it just to show that you're married when baby was born? I don't care! 

Pretty much. It's a way of saying that their baby is a Blessing (TM) because he is born into superior family with two married, hetero, Christian parents,a white picket fence , and a dog named Rover. It's a way to show up all the babies born to ppl who shouldn't really have them-single parents, unmarried ppl, gay ppl, heathens and such.

Just now, uber frau said:

Pretty much. It's a way of saying that their baby is a Blessing (TM) because he is born into superior family with two married, hetero, Christian parents,a white picket fence , and a dog named Rover. It's a way to show up all the babies born to ppl who shouldn't really have them-single parents, unmarried ppl, gay ppl, heathens and such.

My parents were unmarried at the time I was born. I'd take my Mom and Dad over The Wallers any day. 

On 11/20/2016 at 7:41 AM, Gobsmacked said:

They both look as if they have just received really sad bad news. 

Guess what? You're going to marry someone you barely know, let alone love, and you will never be allowed to realize your full potential!

On 10/31/2016 at 3:58 PM, Palimpsest said:

How to put this nicely ... then Priscilla needs to work on her presentation skills for those videos.

I wish someone could drop her a gentle hint that an agonized and anxious expression, pop eyes, exaggerated facial grimaces, and squeally baby-talk as she seems to struggle to remember her lines do not convey "extra joyful."

She looks and sounds as though she is addressing a roomful of hostile toddlers armed with AK-47s and about to melt-down in public.

I have a soft spot for Priscilla and I don't doubt that she is a lovely person.  However, all that beaming joy you describe would be very irritating for me to be around for long.  Especially knowing what we do about IBLP/ATI.

I dare say it's a grin and bear it type deal.  She is no doubt in pain, exhausted and miserable having a camera in her face hours after giving birth.

On ‎11‎/‎22‎/‎2016 at 10:50 PM, uber frau said:

Ah, any heathens can do the same thing for a photo op.  Unless their rings have skulls, raven heads, or Elvish writing, who's gonna know?  On, I forgot--tattooed wedding rings perhaps, but good luck getting those around little baby toes!

I'm not sure which picture is sadder now - the funeral engagement picture or the miniature grandpa-baby in the truck....

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived