IGNORED

F**k You Kirk Cameron

mango_fandango

On May 1, 2016 at 10:13 PM, Toothfairy said:

Well Cameron submits to her husband. But she's less of an asshole their Kirk. 

And is it okay to question Kirks sexuality? The way he turned to religion speaks for itself. 

She follows and recommends the Pearl method of beating your children. She's just as much an asshole. 

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, EyeQueue said:

Wait...the guy survived that? That looked reallyreally bad.

Somehow it just knocked his helmet off. He was spared for being one of the Christianest characters, risking his life to save the idiots who got their car stuck on the track, IIRC.

2 hours ago, CyborgKin said:

Somehow it just knocked his helmet off. He was spared for being one of the Christianest characters, risking his life to save the idiots who got their car stuck on the track, IIRC.

Oh! LOL! Thanks for clarifying. In that snippet from the video it looks like much worse happens.

On 4/30/2016 at 9:04 AM, Howl said:

In a nutshell.....

To clarify, this would be one night a year, during the Christmas season, because who doesn't like surprises at Christmas?

Now Howl, after Kirk's Christmas movie debacle last year, isn't it a LITTLE insensitive to bring up that holiday? 

I suspect the crashing failure of that movie was quite a surprise for Christmas!  

14 hours ago, Casserole said:

She follows and recommends the Pearl method of beating your children. She's just as much an asshole. 

That's terrible. I believe candance is just like her brother but in secret.

• 1 year later...

Not sure where else to put this, so I'm reviving an old thread. This was in my local paper today.  There's not enough alcohol available for me to consume, so I will not be attending.  

It strikes me as a little dumb that they say the event is geared toward "singles, couples considering marriage, newlyweds, and people in longtime marriages."  That's pretty much everyone except casual hookups.......  

the whole thing just reminds me of the fact that Kirk is a big ol' d-bag.  

IMG_1348.JPG

Archived