IGNORED

Candidate Kasich on a Roll MERGED

clueliss

http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/15/politics/john-kasich-no-alcohol-parties/

Watertown, New York (CNN)Ohio Gov. John Kasich on Friday told a young female college student, who said she was worried about sexual harassment and violence, that she should avoid parties with a lot of alcohol

But you know, elect him as president and he can fix all that. 

Because alcohol at parties is the real issue.  

I wasn't sure if it was okay to start another Kasich thread but I didn't wan't to hi-jack the other one either.  He's just so full of stupid all of a sudden.  Here he tours a matzoh factory and tells people about how Jesus is the "lamb of God."

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/04/oy-vey-john-kasich-jesus-splains-to-new-york-jews-how-passover-is-linked-to-christs-blood/

Ol' Jean-Luc is getting a work out lately because of all the stupid that infests the reich wing...

JeanLucFacePalm.jpg

You have to be monumentally stupid to not know that saying something like Jesus is the "lamb of G-d" would be offensive to a Jewish audience.  

11 hours ago, PennySycamore said:

You have to be monumentally stupid to not know that saying something like Jesus is the "lamb of G-d" would be offensive to a Jewish audience.  

Well monumentally stupid is pretty much a job requirement for a Republican politician at any level of government.

Oh my goodness! His evangelical voters will see this as a shining moment of proselytizing....

On 4/16/2016 at 11:49 PM, PennySycamore said:

At least he didn't tell them how much he loves ham. 

Archived