IGNORED

Sarah Palin Humiliates Herself By Picking A Fight With Bill Nye: He’s ‘As Much A Scientist As I Am’

doggie

like she is not using her influence si the tea party fool to influence anyone.

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2016/04/14/sarah-palin-humiliates-herself-by-picking-a-fight-with-bill-nye-hes-as-much-a-scientist-as-i-am/

After learning that Bill Nye had been very publicly demolishing her new climate change denial movie, Sarah Palin lashed out at the beloved science communicator with the ultimate insult – saying he’s as dumb as she is.

In what might be the most mismatched battle of intellect in history, Palin and Nye have recently gone toe-to-toe over an upcoming documentary meant to prove climate change is a lie called “Climate Hustle.” The film is produced by infamous right-wing climate denier Marc Morano and is billed as the long-awaited “response” to Al Gore’s Oscar-winning An Inconvenient Truth . Palin, a woman whose catchphrase is “Drill, baby, drill” is the film’s chief promoter.

Palin, the former governor of Alaska and the 2008 Republican vice presidential candidate, said the man known for his show “Bill Nye the Science Guy,” is using his position of authority to harm children by teaching them that climate change is real and man-made.

Palin said behind the “alarmism” that the climate is changing is a “predetermined” and political agenda “of those, I think, who are controlling the narrative right now on changes in the weather.”

I wish Bill Nye would stop bringing more attention to these fools. Between this and Ken Hamm, I'm not a Nye fan much anymore. 

“Bill Nye is as much as scientist as I am,” Palin said at a Capitol Hill event held to roll out a film that aims to discredit climate scientists.

Really? Sarah Palin also has a mechanical engineering degree from Cornell and designed components included on the 747 and the Mars Rover? Who knew! :pb_eek:

38 minutes ago, Mercer said:

Really? Sarah Palin also has a mechanical engineering degree from Cornell and designed components included on the 747 and the Mars Rover? Who knew! :pb_eek:

Given Sarah Palin's penchant for ducking out on work, I'm amazed she has a degree at all. The irony of a communications degree does make me chuckle, though.

I love it when Sarah Palin and the rest of the shit show family make fools of themselves! :pb_lol:

2 hours ago, 16strong said:

Given Sarah Palin's penchant for ducking out on work, I'm amazed she has a degree at all. The irony of a communications degree does make me chuckle, though.

Sarah Palin could lose an argument with a kumquat, but her degree was in journalism, not communications. At least, according to the LA Times and US News & World Report. Not that it really matters. She still knows diddly about climate change. Or communicating. Or journalism. :pb_lol:

2 minutes ago, WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo? said:

Sarah Palin could lose an argument with a kumquat, but her degree was in journalism, not communications. At least, according to the LA Times and US News & World Report. Not that it really matters. She still knows diddly about climate change. Or communicating. Or journalism.

It was communications with a focus on journalism. Technically speaking.

7 hours ago, WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo? said:

Sarah Palin could lose an argument with a kumquat :pb_lol:

So timely! There are lots of kumquat trees in my city loaded with ripe fruit; I'm hoping to not be thinking about her when I see one.  Fortunately, people often plant them by sidewalks. 

Poor Sarah.  

Sarah is an expert on climate change just like her daughter Bristol is an expert on staying abstinent before marriage.

On Friday, April 15, 2016 at 6:45 PM, Howl said:

The Climate Scientist song (not safe for work version)

You have made me very happy this morning. 

http://news.groopspeak.com/sarah-palin-i-have-an-important-message-for-97-of-scientists-video/

if you want your brain to melt watch the video. perfect compliment to trump.

“Too many people believe that, ‘Oh, well, I guess if 97 percent of all scientists believe that man’s activities are creating changes in the weather, who am I to question that?’ There’s a problem right from the start, when you’re led to believe that 97 percent of scientists all agree that there’s a consensus on global warming.”

That woman scares me. She's so stupid she can't see she's making a fool of herself. Wait till the water's in Wasilla Sarah. 

7 hours ago, doggie said:

http://news.groopspeak.com/sarah-palin-i-have-an-important-message-for-97-of-scientists-video/

if you want your brain to melt watch the video. perfect compliment to trump.

I know. You did warn us Doggie.

Just watched the video, brain melting. Off to fridge now to find tasty alchoholic beverage to slow down the process.

Sarah Palin. No words. Just none.

The fact that S.P. is a climate change denier makes me really concerned. I can't tell if she is truly dumber than a box of rocks or if she is just saying this shit to remain popular while lying to herself. 

The effects of climate change - man made climate change - on Alaska are visible. It's not something that very many people in this state deny. (There are a lot of people who move to Alaska from the Gulf Coast, stay here for a bit, complain, whine, vote, and then leave, but I don't count them as Alaskans, just assholes.)

She is so so so ignorant. She's just trying to hold on to the last little bit of popularity she once had, IMO.  

Of course she's as much of a scientist as Bill Nye, the same way I am a great a singer as Idina Menzel.  :my_rolleyes:

On 4/15/2016 at 9:36 PM, Shiny said:

I wish Bill Nye would stop bringing more attention to these fools. Between this and Ken Hamm, I'm not a Nye fan much anymore. 

Agreed. Reminds me of that great quote about never arguing with a fool.

And Palin I think went to 4 or 5 colleges before she graduated. Definitely a precursor to her Stellar work ethic of quitting everything once it got too hard

On 4/16/2016 at 7:12 PM, anniebgood said:

That woman scares me. She's so stupid she can't see she's making a fool of herself. Wait till the water's in Wasilla Sarah. 

Speaking of water here's an article from Salon about Lake Lucille (the lake that Palin gets her lakefront views from her house).

http://www.salon.com/2008/09/19/palin_13/

Archived