IGNORED

New York "family values" lawmaker sanctioned for affair

47of74

Once again a "family values" type got in trouble for going on a do as I say, not as I do kick...

rawstory.com/2016/03/family-values-new-york-conservative-banned-from-having-interns-after-sexually-harassing-staffer/

A New York Conservative Party lawmaker has been sanctioned for conducting a sexual relationship with a staffer and then retaliating against him when he broke off the affair and accused her of sexual harassment.

A bipartisan ethics panel sent a letter of admonishment to Angela Wozniak, a Cheektowaga conservative, and banned her from employing interns at the conclusion of an investigation that began in July, reported The Buffalo News.

The legislative panel also named an independent investigator to survey employees in Wozniak’s office every six months.

Wozniak, who turns 29 on Friday, was elected in 2011 to succeed former Assemblyman Dennis Gabryszak in the wake of the Democratic lawmaker’s own sexual harassment scandal.

fp.jpg

I was a bit confused at first because I assumed the guilty party was male.

Google "Vito Fossella".  He was a Staten Island Republican congressman , I believe, who got very popular back during the Monica Lewinsky kerfuffle, calling for Clinton's impeachment etc.    Family values, God and country, right?  Well, a few years later, it seems this married, straight arrow had fathered a child with his mistress and he was funneling money to her thru his uncle.  He resigned.

Archived