IGNORED

How would conservatives deal with a nude first lady?

doggie

The way conservatives have attacked Michelle oboma over everything how would the deal with Melania Trump posting nude? can you imagine them excepting her? 

I honestly don't know, doggie.  They seem to be so in love with The Donald and Melania is white, so who knows?  They might be OK with it.  Michelle Obama commits the big crime of being black and more than that being a strong black woman.

I know can you imagine the Duggars approving? You would think a uber Christian like the Donald would not have allowed it to happen

I am about 110% certain that we won't have to worry about him being the president. He is not going to do so well in the next coming primaries as his progress thus far has come from conservative states that are always red anyway (At least I hope) 

BUT I would assume the conservative men would love it in private, but would speak in public about how outraged they are. We all know how hypocritical these folks are.

All the commentary I've seen from conservatives is about how "classy" she is and how it will be so wonderful to have a "classy" and "sexy" first lady. No comments about the nude pics. I'm guessing some right-wingers I know would simply deny they exist. 

The double standards, or cognitive dissonance, or both, of the conservatives never fails to astound......:pb_surprised:

The same people who don't have anything to say about Bristol Palin's tendency to keep falling on erect penises and becoming pregnant despite her being on this abstinence kick would totally lose their shit if Sasha or Malia became pregnant.  Hell the President's daughters could graduate college, get married, and become pregnant and these same people would still complain about that. 

14 hours ago, 47of74 said:

The same people who don't have anything to say about Bristol Palin's tendency to keep falling on erect penises and becoming pregnant despite her being on this abstinence kick would totally lose their shit if Sasha or Malia became pregnant.  Hell the President's daughters could graduate college, get married, and become pregnant and these same people would still complain about that. 

I have seen and heard some nonsense about Chelsea's current pregnancy from my conservative friends, actually. 

I have seen and heard some nonsense about Chelsea's current pregnancy from my conservative friends, actually. 

Or they start wondering any time a pro choice woman is pregnant if she's going to end the pregnancy or why she didn't if she has a baby.

16 minutes ago, 47of74 said:

Or they start wondering any time a pro choice woman is pregnant if she's going to end the pregnancy or why she didn't if she has a baby.

This was more along the lines of "Chelsea doesn't want the baby, you know, she did it to help her mom's campaign" with lots of head shaking about the fate of the poor unwanted child. 

Well, is a well-known fact (among Tea Party types) that liberal, progressive women only get pregnant to help their mother's presidential campaign.

15 hours ago, 47of74 said:

"Tendency to fall on erect penises and become pregnant despite abstinence pledge" needs to be a post title, even if it is a bit wordy. It's obvious that religious conservatives don't really care about the morality and or religion of their chosen leaders. Jimmy Carter, the first president to identify as a born again Christian, is a non-person to them, while Ronald Reagan, a serial monogamist and lapsed Presbyterian who believed in astrology and UFOs, is like a God to them. After all the rhetoric of "values voters," it's obvious that the will to dominate is what's really important.

2 hours ago, Cleopatra7 said:

"Tendency to fall on erect penises and become pregnant despite abstinence pledge" needs to be a post title, even if it is a bit wordy. It's obvious that religious conservatives don't really care about the morality and or religion of their chosen leaders. Jimmy Carter, the first president to identify as a born again Christian, is a non-person to them, while Ronald Reagan, a serial monogamist and lapsed Presbyterian who believed in astrology and UFOs, is like a God to them. After all the rhetoric of "values voters," it's obvious that the will to dominate is what's really important.

Back in the 90s that idiot Gingirch was carrying on an affair at the same time he was insisting Clinton be impeached and removed from office for doing the same thing, and pretty much said that it was different when he slept around.

It boils my blood how people act like such fucksticks over what consenting adults do in their bedrooms, but demand everyone look the other way when they do the same or when they're caught in a situation where the other party cannot give consent or refused consent.

On 3/5/2016 at 9:35 PM, louisa05 said:

All the commentary I've seen from conservatives is about how "classy" she is and how it will be so wonderful to have a "classy" and "sexy" first lady. No comments about the nude pics. 

Hmmm...interesting since Michelle Obama is always well and appropriately dressed for every occasion, is incredibly well-educated, and always comes across as gracious and well-mannered. And she doesn't have any suggestive modeling pics from her past.

Gosh, wonder what the difference is between then... 

Archived