IGNORED

Donald Trump - Healthiest Pres Evar!!111111

EyeQueue

I wish there were an interviewer who would ask Trump about the contradiction between his 4F rating for military service, and his supposedly perfect physical health.  Then we could all question his mental and/or moral qualifications to stand as a candidate.

And  if he lies about his 4F status, and why it was given, that answers our questions about his moral suitability.

7 minutes ago, sawasdee said:

I wish there were an interviewer who would ask Trump about the contradiction between his 4F rating for military service, and his supposedly perfect physical health.  Then we could all question his mental and/or moral qualifications to stand as a candidate.

And  if he lies about his 4F status, and why it was given, that answers our questions about his moral suitability.

My prediction is that he wouldn't answer the question, he would talk over the reporter if he or she pushed him to answer it, and then he would go off on a tangent on how is is going to make America great again.

Unfortunately, you are probably right - and there are too many voters who would not question it.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/questions-linger-about-trumps-draft-deferments-during-vietnam-war/2015/07/21/257677bc-2fdd-11e5-8353-1215475949f4_story.html

Trump’s exposure to the draft, however, didn’t last long. Two months later, on Sept. 17, 1968, he reported for an armed forces physical examination and was medically disqualified, according to the ledger from his local Selective Service System draft board in Jamaica, N.Y., now in the custody of the National Archives.

The ledger does not detail why Trump failed the exam — the Selective Service destroyed all medical records and individual files after the draft ended in 1973 and the military converted to an all-volunteer force.

In recent days, Trump, a Republican presidential candidate, and his campaign have said that he received the medical deferment because he had bone spurs in his feet. But rather than clear up all questions about why he did not serve in the military during the Vietnam era, they have given shifting accounts that are at odds with the few remaining documents in his Selective Service file.

He couldn't get a cushy post in a champagne unit like other rich spoiled brats did back when we had the draft, keeping beer taps safe from the unwashed masses?  (Like a certain former President)?

7 hours ago, Mecca said:

Trump washes his hair? I question that claim as well. Trump's hair looks like a pack of squirrels wrestling on his head.

His hair looks like something that needs to be dry cleaned rather than shampooed.

16 minutes ago, turquoise said:

His hair looks like something that needs to be dry cleaned rather than shampooed.

And looks like something that gets lowered on to his head daily, kind of like Darth Vader's helmet in Star Wars.  Except in his case instead of a robot it's a person.

7 hours ago, Ali said:

My prediction is that he wouldn't answer the question, he would talk over the reporter if he or she pushed him to answer it, and then he would go off on a tangent on how is is going to make America great again.

And that's one of the huge problems I have with him: that he just bulldozes over everyone.

"Doesn't this sound like what the Germans did?" "YOU TELL ME! YOU TELL ME! YOU TELL ME!"

"How are you going to build an effective wall at the border to stop illegal immigrants from coming over?" "I don't know, but I'm the smartest guy ever, and I'll put together a team that will have this problem solved three days after I am sworn into office." (OK--I'm playing a bit fast and loose with this second quotation, but it was something not far off from it).

Pathological narcissism, pure and simple. And we damned sure don't need that.

And I'm sick of hearing from his followers, "Well, at least he speaks his mind." :pb_rollseyes:

2 hours ago, 47of74 said:

And looks like something that gets lowered on to his head daily, kind of like Darth Vader's helmet in Star Wars.  Except in his case instead of a robot it's a person.

Vader's helmet isn't lowered onto a robot.  He's a human who was disfigured in battle, and the gear is protective armor.  If he was a robot, he couldn't be Luke's father.

And I'm sick of hearing from his followers, "Well, at least he speaks his mind." :pb_rollseyes:

The only reason I say "at least he speaks his mind" is because I'm just glad we get to know who he really is so we can try to keep him out of office instead of finding out and trying to remove him from office later.  The people who LIKE him for this are racists.

25 minutes ago, Jingerbread said:

Vader's helmet isn't lowered onto a robot.  He's a human who was disfigured in battle, and the gear is protective armor.  If he was a robot, he couldn't be Luke's father.

Actually what I meant was that it was a robot that lowered the helmet on to Vader's human head, but with Trump it'd be some person that lowered his hair on to that lump at the top of his shoulders.

Sorry for any confusion.

On December 15, 2015 at 9:19 PM, notfundy said:

Trump will flounce away and run as an independent --  the Dems are assured the win.    

I agree, and it's going to be fun to watch.  Once you get past the fact that a good chunk of the country actually likes and agrees with this asshat, of course. :my_cry:

Archived