IGNORED

Kent Hovind

fundiefan

Is there any news on Hovind? The Duggars photo op has done them no favors and all have gone silent. Pissing Anderson hasn't even commented on his release - I am assuming since Hovind snuggled up to the Duggars at release instead of Anderson. I mean, the pisser drags his entire family to the prison for a denied visit but that's not nearly as exciting as being met at the gates upon release by Jim Bob.

His high profile (or, so they like to think of themselves) buddies have been damn silent.

According to a Pensacola News Journal article last month Hovind was in court to testify for his codefendant Paul Hansen's sentencing. Hansen received 18 months jail time for criminal contempt. The article says Hovind is currently on home confinement. Hovind said he is working on rebuilding his ministry.

He's supposedly traveling to Dallas on October 8-9 to speak at a church. Thing is, he's made it clear that he wants to only speak at churches of 1000 members plus. However, this particular church (crosslifefw dot org) meets at an Italian restaurant called Roman Cucina on Sundays. (Roman Cucina is open evenings.) There's no way they're packing 1000 in that location.

eventbrite.com/e/kent-hovind-creationthe-floodthe-coming-judgment-tickets-18573441664

• 7 months later...

Creationist Kent Hovind's family is breaking up, and PP has come out absolutely on Kent's side.  This is what has happened so far.

Kent and his wife Jo were convicted on various charges back in 2006. Kent was sentenced to 10 years and Jo got one year in prison. Jo served her term and returned to Pensacola. Kent got out in July 2015, also returned to Pensacola, and started up his creation "science" ministry again. 

In March (last month), Jo Hovind filed for divorce. Last week, since Kent did not answer the divorce, it went into default, which, if I understand Florida divorce law, means a divorce decree is pending. Not long after Jo filed for divorce, Kent and Jo's son Eric, whose ministry, GodQuest, owns the house his parents live in, posted eviction papers for Kent on the front door of the house. In the meantime, Kent has apparently managed to get himself some financial backers and is planning on setting up another creationist theme park (like the old "Dinosaur Adventure Land" he had in Pensacola before he went to prison), this time in far eastern Alabama.

Kent's been whining, bitching and moaning to anyone who will listen, and they have been recording his calls and putting them on YouTube for the Kent Hovind faithful (aka "Hovindicators"). Sunday night, PP went into a long rant about Eric Hovind (and also, to some extent Jo Hovind) during his sermon. One of my friends, who keeps an eye on Kent because he's intrigued by Kent's tax problems, pointed out this video which is mostly excerpts from PP's Sunday night sermon but has some other recorded comments.  He said the attacks on Jo and Eric have gotten to a point where there's now a "greatest hits" compilation.

Knowing what I know about independent fundamental Baptists, it took a lot of guts for Jo to up and file for divorce after nearly 43 years of marriage. She doesn't deserve to be bashed around with a Bible. It also irritates me that these defenders of Kent, including PP in his extended rant, fail to remember that Kent went to prison for over eight years and left Jo behind to basically fend for herself. Eric helped out, but Jo teaches piano lessons in Pensacola. (She's apparently good enough that she judges piano competitions.) Also, Eric owns his own home and was able to show a federal judge that he did own the home, because the USA wanted to seize it to pay off Kent and Jo's fines. So many inaccuracies in here.

PP is such a jackass and is absolutely not a representative of Christ. There, I said it.

This confirms my theory on why he got a dry socket-All the Sh*t that he screams about finally caught up with him.:character-beavisbutthead:I wish his cult members would wake up and realize that he is screaming out of his A**, his sainted Mother is divorced and remarried, I would be pissed if I were her.

I thought this thread title said "full tit", and I was like "Please.  The man's been full tit for a while."

18 hours ago, Georgiana said:

I thought this thread title said "full tit", and I was like "Please.  The man's been full tit for a while."

Glad I wasn't drinking anything at the time. :pb_lol:

I don't really know how many times I can type that L'il PeePee is stupid. Bur he is just so stupid.

:agree:

2 hours ago, nelliebelle1197 said:

I don't really know how many times I can type that L'il PeePee is stupid. Bur he is just so stupid.

Eleventy million times.

I didn't realise PP's mother is divorced - colour me stunned, Batman!!!!

Has he ever addressed it/preached on it????

:tape:

So if Steve Anderson's parents are divorced, what's up with his father?

Interesting that however depraved his divorced mother must be (according to Steve Anderson's "theology"), she's still good enough to babysit.

3 hours ago, hoipolloi said:

So if Steve Anderson's parents are divorced, what's up with his father?

Interesting that however depraved his divorced mother must be (according to Steve Anderson's "theology"), she's still good enough to babysit.

And… guess what, she is even working! They even use her job as a flight attendant to fly her in whenever she's needed. 

11 hours ago, IrishCarrie said:

I didn't realise PP's mother is divorced - colour me stunned, Batman!!!!

Has he ever addressed it/preached on it????

:tape:

He did say once that he loves his parents, but that doesn't change the fact that divorce is wrong.

Every time there is a new pissing anderson post I just have to read it for the chuckle. There is precious little to laugh about in the world of asshats these days, but the pisser is always sure to come through when I need him.

• 4 months later...

Kent's wife divorced him after he got out of the jail, PP felt that he was done wrong. Now he is getting remarried and PP has now thrown him under the bus, he is not a real Christian any longer. It seems that PP only friends are his minions. 

• 3 months later...

I just found out that Dr Dino is out of jail; came here to talk about if he was still friends with the Andersons. 

There's a subreddit! https://www.reddit.com/r/drdino/ and it looks like he remarried an anti-vaccine person. A small part of me wondered if Zsu had set him up. Then I remembered that Zsu has no friends.  

Ooohooo.. hurts to have your heros fall doesn't it PP? The next one on my list is to have one of his minions turn on him, like the one in Africa currently.

Archived