IGNORED

Josh Duggar Admits Molestation of 5 Juveniles - Part 5

happy atheist

What is the date of the 2007 case?

Those interviews were December 2006, right?

Is it possible that the state was trying to remove him from his home, and this case was to overturn that?

• Replies 950
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Certainly, but that would imply that he was under some form of court order. The question remains - why and what order? Unless he releases that information that is not something that is obtainable.

I posted about this twice in the last thread. A family in need of services affadavit was filed which led to the case you are seeing. That case would have determined what services would be required, if any.

I'm going to move this from the other thread

Remember where the Josh owes taxes thing broke and we were digging around in court cases? I remember seeing this esearch.co.washington.ar.us/external/LandRecords/protected/DocumentDetails.aspx?BaseFileNumb=xQAzq99TbvI%3d&ImageID=myKgVeP%2b7v8%3d but thought nothing of it. Now there is a whole new meaning to it I bet.

If the link doesn't work it's Arkansas Department of Health vs Joshua (Minor) Duggar filed 4/4/2007. I'm clueless about FOIAs and how they work. Buzzard?

if you look on there under Michelle you will see all her medical debts where various hospitals took her to court for bills.

I posted about this twice in the last thread. A family in need of services affadavit was filed which led to the case you are seeing. That case would have determined what services would be required, if any.

This is Josh VS. them. He went to court for some reason. Like he was fighting the FINS or showing he had done what the FINS wanted.

if you look on there under Michelle you will see all her medical debts where various hospitals took her to court for bills.

Nice. Forget "Buy used and save the difference" as a way to save money--just don't pay your bills!

I went to the link and it gave me a login screen and told me to call circuit court to set up a new account

Nice. Forget "Buy used and save the difference" as a way to save money--just don't pay your bills!

They are from 1992.

I went to the link and it gave me a login screen and told me to call circuit court to set up a new account

There is a log in as a guest button you can use.

You can sign in as guest. Just click the button.

This is Josh VS. them. He went to court for some reason. Like he was fighting the FINS or showing he had done what the FINS wanted.

He's listed as a minor...? Because in April 2007 he was definitely not. Am definitely not versed in the legal world (especially USA law), please explain to what that means entirely. I'm guessing that is referring to a charge/order of some sort placed on a minor? That is why he is listed as a minor?

Haha, oh Michelle and the birth centre/hospitals suing her for their bills

They are from 1992.

They al ready were living the "have as many kids as god gives us" lifestyle and had 4 kids by then.

I typed in Michelle name on the circuit clerk website and on August 20th of last year, they have set up a revocable living trust. I have no idea what that is but is that money that can be given out when they die but have the right to take away? Is this perhaps for Jessa since she gotten engaged at the time. Perhaps they set out some property for them? Also if this isn't the right area for this, please move.

I typed in Michelle name on the circuit clerk website and on August 20th of last year, they have set up a revocable living trust. I have no idea what that is but is that money that can be given out when they die but have the right to take away? Is this perhaps for Jessa since she gotten engaged at the time. Perhaps they set out some property for them? Also if this isn't the right area for this, please move.

A revocablee trust is sort of like a will. It helps avoid probate for your heirs.

Under patriarchy, the patriarch can have his way sexually with any person, male or female, in his household and not suffer any consequences. The heir of the patriarch can have similar privileges. That abuse keeps cropping up in among the "patriarchs" we discuss here is a feature of their belief system, not a bug. In comparison, transgender people completely upend all of the values of patriarchy. They cannot be integrated into this worldview in any way, which is why they are evil, but a firstborn son who molests his sisters can be.

Yikes... this really is a cult and not a Religion.

Now when I click on the link for Washigton County it keeps taking me to a 404 directory not found error message when just a few minutes ago I was able to get on. Did we crash it? Or did they remove access to it when they noticed the increased traffic?

A revocablee trust is sort of like a will. It helps avoid probate for your heirs.

Not quite sure where, but someone here mentioned this and explained a long time ago. I think it was to do with Jill's house being owned a revocable living trust? I don't remember what the explanation was, but someone who did explained it.

Now when I click on the link for Washigton County it keeps taking me to a 404 directory not found error message when just a few minutes ago I was able to get on. Did we crash it? Or did they remove access to it when they noticed the increased traffic?

Use the link from the first, original post. The quoted ones are incomplete.

You know what I keep thinking about is, Jim-Bob had to know that there were internet rumors about the abuse years ago. Why didn't he petition the court on behalf of his minor victim children to have the investigation documents expunged years ago? Either he had bad legal counsel or he just thought he was untouchable.

Buzzard is right - the case that the local newspaper found is Josh suing Arkansas Health and Human Services.

This is from a blog on the Arkansas Times website - it may be complete hokum:

http://www.arktimes.com/ArkansasBlog/ar ... -and-woods

3) The Northwest Arkansas Democrat-Gazette has reported the existence of a lawsuit by Duggar against DHS. The record of that suit no longer exists. It is only speculation, but a founded report of molestation (and the Springdale police reports indicates the Duggars admitted molestation had occurred) can land a person on the state's confidential child abuse registry. There is a procedure for appealing such a placement. Whatever treatment Duggar received in a local court as the son of a prominent political figure might be interesting.

from that link, if I'm reading it right, they went to court with MID-CONTINENT CONCRETE COMPANY for $3,433.00

Going along with as it was mentioned by ApologistsBeDamned & Jessica; forget buy used and save the difference, just don't pay your bills

You know what I keep thinking about is, Jim-Bob had to know that there were internet rumors about the abuse years ago. Why didn't he petition the court on behalf of his minor victim children to have the investigation documents expunged years ago? Either he had bad legal counsel or he just thought he was untouchable.

He is just an idiot. And probably too cheap to pay a good lawyer to make sure all this was cleaned up nice and tight for the benefit of his childrens futures.

Re Michelle's medical bills:

Those bills are from 1992. Jinger said in the early moving special that she was born at home. She was born in 93.

I always just kind of assumed that home births were just kind of an ATI thing, and since I've never had to pay a medical bill in my life, the cost of having a child in the USA always slipped me. Sadly, I often forget that in the USA you have to pay for every single thing. Including birthing a child. There are no government freebies, even for things like cancer treatment. That boggles me, being raised in the land of universal health care. Anyway. My point was that I guess that explains the whole ATI home birth obsession.... give birth at home for free. Putting money over the health of the mother? Strong. family. values

from that link, if I'm reading it right, they went to court with MID-CONTINENT CONCRETE COMPANY for $3,433.00

Going along with as it was mentioned by ApologistsBeDamned & Jessica; forget buy used and save the difference, just don't pay your bills

Probably another example of them expecting something for free or discounted and the company not playing along with god's plans for the Duggars.

Archived