IGNORED

Tabitha Paine hangs out with the Duggars

halcionne

All right, Tabitha Paine keeps popping up at the Duggars' place. She was at Billbin's graduation yesterday and it's at least the second time she's been photographed standing next to Joseph. From the graduation thread:

Kira said:

That's Tabitha Paine in Jessa's IG photo . She's 30.

ETA: I think that was Jonathan Hortano it the Silver Dollar City photo.

Here's a pic of Tabitha from the 12paines blog to compare--she's on the far left.

TUxbKlW.jpg

Let the speculation begin!

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll go first. I forgot to mention this is Chad's sister. Their dad is on the Board of Directors at ATI. Is she special friends with John David or Joseph? Or just regular friends with Jana?

1. Did the Paines celebrate Christmas or New Year's Eve with the Duggars.

2. Tabitha is ten years older than Joseph. I would be surprised if they're courting.

The photo of Tabitha(or girl who looks like Tabitha) with the camera crew...... :think:

Would a 10 year age difference with the woman being the elder fly in Duggothardville?

Would a 10 year age difference with the woman being the elder fly in Duggothardville?

If there's money or power in if for boob then yes. Boob needs to sell JD off soon, he's not good for the brand living single.

Yes...too old for Joseph but not for JD.

JD would be INCREDIBLY WISE to go for this woman. She is or will be 30 this year. Their quiver would be quite small unless she pops out a crapload of twins, but that's not too likely.

I think it's just more likely that she's just friends with the Duggars and visiting them as a friend but perhaps it's something to keep an eye on.

What in god's holy name is going on here? Maybe they're just fucking with us.

Personally, I think she is just a friend of the family. She is too old for Joseph and I don't think there is anything going on with JD. Remember she is 30 so her biological clock is ticking so if her and JD had any designs for each other the courtship would have already been in progress. I'm just chalking her up to a friend of Jana's and leaving it at that.

I think the Duggars and Paines are friends so a non-courting visit is plausible. Maybe she then got a ride to TN to see her new nephew.

I don't think that the Duggar kids are ever going to court someone we already know about outside of the Bateses (I think Marjorie is the closest we will come to that, and that was still further on the "don't know" side because the connection between the families hasn't been even hinted at in years). I also think that just because a family is linked to the Bates doesn't mean that family will be linked to the Duggars. Having your child go through a Bates courtship had proven to be a completely different experience than a Duggar freak show. I can't imagine many families wanting to put their children through that, especially families with standing in the ATI world.

As far as the comment that JB would pair Joseph with Tabitha for power:

-with what evidence has that been proven? Neither Anna nor Marjorie have any real standing in their culture, and both Ben and Derick are from outside of it.

-wouldn't it be "smarter" to marry the younger of the two unmarried oldest boys off to a younger girl who could produce a larger quiver if he was going after power?

-why Joseph and not JD?

-wouldn't a patriarchal society like theirs require the "power connections" to be from the boy's family, not the other way around?

Finally, I believe she's just a friend. She's probably done JTTH with Jana before.

my guess, based on her walking with Jana, is that IF she is in a pre-courtship/courtship it is with John not Joseph. I do not put much power into who sits next to whom in some of these photos.

Actually my mind tends to look at various photos (especially if it is a Bates/Duggar crossover but applies to others as well) with an eye of who is not being shown.

For instance, we saw a photo of Joy behind the scenes during filming at the Bates. Know we know Joe is at Crown so we can assume he's around. But when you factor in Duggar buddy/travel 'rules' who accompanied Joy there/back? Not shown. Was that unintentional. or were we not shown to keep things quiet as to Brother/Sister X was also there?

In the Ben party photos, I don't recall seeing John. Was he busy? Or were they hiding John. (also missing was Josiah. We know Jill/Derek were at a wedding).

my guess, based on her walking with Jana, is that IF she is in a pre-courtship/courtship it is with John not Joseph. I do not put much power into who sits next to whom in some of these photos.

Actually my mind tends to look at various photos (especially if it is a Bates/Duggar crossover but applies to others as well) with an eye of who is not being shown.

For instance, we saw a photo of Joy behind the scenes during filming at the Bates. Know we know Joe is at Crown so we can assume he's around. But when you factor in Duggar buddy/travel 'rules' who accompanied Joy there/back? Not shown. Was that unintentional. or were we not shown to keep things quiet as to Brother/Sister X was also there?

In the Ben party photos, I don't recall seeing John. Was he busy? Or were they hiding John. (also missing was Josiah. We know Jill/Derek were at a wedding).

John probably piloted the Dillard's to Texas.

I think the Duggars and Paines are friends so a non-courting visit is plausible. Maybe she then got a ride to TN to see her new nephew.

Agree!!

I'm going to call it and say Tabitha is "special friends" with John. Boob is always on about getting John paired up. Maybe he's buckled under pressure and is going to court Tabitha.

I'm going to call it and say Tabitha is "special friends" with John. Boob is always on about getting John paired up. Maybe he's buckled under pressure and is going to court Tabitha.

I don't know but it will be interesting to see this play out. I think we are going to get a JD courting announcement by the end of summer.

John David and an older gal.. might be a good match. They can get a few Duggarlings out of her, then they can retire with their small family into obscurity. Might suit them both.

Tabitha saw Erin and Chad before the ATI convention. Then the Paines went to Big Sandy. She could have gone to TN again, who knows. Looking at fundie blogs, it's crazy how much driving and visiting they do. I was thinking Joe and Tabitha could head back to TN together for his school, but he's probably done until fall.

JD took one of the younger Paine sons flying at Big Sandy - it's mentioned briefly on the Paine's blog.

I thought that was JD, too, but that's not his plane, and we only saw the back of someone named John's head. I am inclined to believe it's JD, but there's room for doubt.

I think John makes more sense than Joseph, too. As far as John's absence from Ben's big day, evidence suggests he flew the Dillards to Houston. By that I mean the Duggar plane flew to Houston at the same time the Dillards were there for a wedding. I'm (awkwardly) trying to say what is true without speculating, and in the process I feel like my post has lost some credibility. I can't win. :lol:

riffle

All right, Tabitha Paine keeps popping up at the Duggars' place. She was at Billbin's graduation yesterday and it's at least the second time she's been photographed standing next to Joseph. From the graduation thread:

Here's a pic of Tabitha from the 12paines blog to compare--she's on the far left.

TUxbKlW.jpg

Let the speculation begin!

I am going to say that a Duggar will date someone who is a nobody to the Full Quiver fold. When I say nobody, I mean a person who is not advertised on the Duggar's instagram, show or facebook as a "friend."

This is my prediction on how the summer will unfold, Duggar wise. JB is turning on the heat, he wants JD to settle down and get married. I think the Duggar girls are being encouraged to invite their fundie friends to the house for a short visit to see if any of the girls spark an interest from JD. At Big Sandy the recruits were lined up and invited. Jana who is a friend of Tabitha's said: "Hey Tabitha, you should come to Tontitown and spend a week with us, we are having a graduation/birthday party for Ben it would be the perfect time for you to come." Unfortunately, Jana at the time she extended the invite to Tabby forgot that JD would be busy that weekend flying the Dilly flock to TX for the wedding.. So that is how that happened. I think this is the summer of love for JD and with the help of his sister's, potential mates will be visiting on almost a weekly basis. So keep an eye on Instagram and other social media sites, I think we are going to see a string of unidentified fundie females (also called UFF's) spending time with the older Duggar girls. I'm also predicting a courtship announcement for JD at the end of summer.

This is my prediction on how the summer will unfold, Duggar wise. JB is turning on the heat, he wants JD to settle down and get married. I think the Duggar girls are being encouraged to invite their fundie friends to the house for a short visit to see if any of the girls spark an interest from JD. At Big Sandy the recruits were lined up and invited. Jana who is a friend of Tabitha's said: "Hey Tabitha, you should come to Tontitown and spend a week with us, we are having a graduation/birthday party for Ben it would be the perfect time for you to come." Unfortunately, Jana at the time she extended the invite to Tabby forgot that JD would be busy that weekend flying the Dilly flock to TX for the wedding.. So that is how that happened. I think this is the summer of love for JD and with the help of his sister's, potential mates will be visiting on almost a weekly basis. So keep an eye on Instagram and other social media sites, I think we are going to see a string of unidentified fundie females (also called UFF's) spending time with the older Duggar girls. I'm also predicting a courtship announcement for JD at the end of summer.

Fundie "Bachelor"

Fundie "Bachelor"

I cracked up when you said "Fundie Bachelor" but really... this would be a perfect spin off for JB and TLC.

Instead of roses, JD would have out pieces of his (candy) heart? Or maybe a reverse ceremony - every girl gets a piece of his heart at the beginning, and he takes back each piece as he asks each girl to leave. In the end, he has a complete, intact heart, completed by the piece held by his one true love?

Archived