IGNORED

Tabitha Paine hangs out with the Duggars

halcionne

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with the jslave thesis, but I hardly could concentrate on her - I was distracted by the huge amounts of green on this table, all the different veggies and colours... The children's plates full lean meat and mixed greens. And the giant fruit basket to celebrate the date! (...)

This makes me sad guys... Another girl sacrificed.

Guys, guys, guys. It all makes sense now. Tabitha isn't courting anyone, she's the new-replacement J-slave. They lost 2 last year and so have enlisted help. :angry-banghead:

This is actually plausible. The youngest Paine kid is twelve.

I highly doubt that Tabitha is courting anyone. She is an old maid (in their world). It is super hard to get a good fundie man and she is well past her time to be competitive.

Look at Anna. She was told Josh molested his sisters, but she still decided to court him because "he is right with God" now. Even if Josh was pure as fresh snow--he is no catch. Surely she had other offers?

This sounds harsh but the truth is that all the good men her age are already taken. Her best bet is a righteous widower--but even he would have his pick of the younger women if he is under 40. The righteous women outnumber the righteous men.

She is too old for any of the Duggar boys.

My guess is that she is there to help with babysitting. Two Jslaves have moved out and the household must be feeling the crunch.

Except that John-David exists and we've long suspected he's the most practical Duggar guy. It's discussed earlier in the thread, but for a guy like JD, Tabitha is gold. She's 30. At most she's got four or five blessings in her, seems to have a kindred spirit. I would read the fanfiction. JD gets home after a long day of work, kisses his wife, eats dinner, does the dishes, settles down on the couch with a few rugrats, and gives Tabitha a nice break to go take a shower and have some bible study or whatever she wants to do.

Except that John-David exists and we've long suspected he's the most practical Duggar guy. It's discussed earlier in the thread, but for a guy like JD, Tabitha is gold. She's 30. At most she's got four or five blessings in her, seems to have a kindred spirit. I would read the fanfiction. JD gets home after a long day of work, kisses his wife, eats dinner, does the dishes, settles down on the couch with a few rugrats, and gives Tabitha a nice break to go take a shower and have some bible study or whatever she wants to do.

Plus JD seems to have some spark in him, he does make the odd snarky comment to his parents. 8-)

Here is Tabitha Paine with the Duggars again for Fathers Day. If you look really closely, you can see she is sitting behind Anna way at the end. I bet she is courting someone in the family.

I'd just like to point out that for once, Josie's hair looks very nice and she looks clean in general. :)

Does anyone have a link to the picture? I can't view pictures on this site from my phone.

On the left side, I see Jana, Jessa, Joy. But who is the person directly behind Joy?

JD gets home from WHERE doing a long day of WHAT?

He is a Duggar after all. Long day of WORK and OUTSIDE of home. That definitely puts the fiction in fan fiction.

JD gets home from WHERE doing a long day of WHAT?

He is a Duggar after all. Long day of WORK and OUTSIDE of home. That definitely puts the fiction in fan fiction.

JD actually does do stuff though. He's on staff with the fire department, or was when the last budget was released. JD is the only one with a work ethic. I think that's why we never see him around the rest of the family.

Michelle wrote on Facebook that they're at Silver Dollar City now. Tabitha is still with them in the middle picture. Is that Marcus in the upper right corner? I guess Josh and Anna are there too?

post-620-14452000502098_thumb.jpg

My theorie is that with the cruel liberal secular world being bullies to the Duggars Jim Bob and Josh turned even more to God. Who layed it upon their harts that they should pay more attention to the old testament. Especially King Solomon and his many wives. Being the loyal, modest, honest servants of God the Duggars are, they decided that Tabitha should become a sister wife to Anna. This is why she is spending so much time with the Duggars. So she can get to know them better, it is crash courting. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Joy Anna is gorgeous! I would be surprised if she didn't have a courtship soon.

Looks like they are spending time with a whole bunch of young ladies. Jana's friends? Maybe Tabitha and Jana are close friends.

Michelle wrote on Facebook that they're at Silver Dollar City now. Tabitha is still with them in the middle picture. Is that Marcus in the upper right corner? I guess Josh and Anna are there too?

They were there yesterday. Thank you for finding this; I was wondering in another thread if Josh and Anna were on this trip. I can't tell the M boys apart, but he looks beat, whichever one he is. In before accusations of heatstroke and neglect :?

Oh that's masiespace with them in that pic, with the red shirt. I thought it might be her in the Father's Day pic but couldn't tell. She's another iblp "old maid" - 30ish. And someone else we've speculates for JD but poor JD is never even around!

Joy Anna is gorgeous! I would be surprised if she didn't have a courtship soon.

Looks like they are spending time with a whole bunch of young ladies. Jana's friends? Maybe Tabitha and Jana are close friends.

I have a feeling she won't court for a long time. Joy seems more interested in watching paint dry. She is really beautiful, so I'm sure there's young guys emailing Jim-bob as we speak.

Sad the equivalent for a girls' weekend at a beach in your mid-twenties for fundies is going to a theme park with your 19 siblings and overly clingy parents. Poor Jana :?

On the left side, I see Jana, Jessa, Joy. But who is the person directly behind Joy?

Jinger is right behind Joy, unless I'm looking at the wrong picture.

Jinger is right behind Joy, unless I'm looking at the wrong picture.

Jinger is back and to the left of the photo. (I meant Jinger, not Jessa in my original post.) But there's someone peeking out a tiny bit behind Joy. You can see part of their face and they look slightly on the pale side. I thought maybe Amy but I don't know.

Jinger is back and to the left of the photo. (I meant Jinger, not Jessa in my original post.) But there's someone peeking out a tiny bit behind Joy. You can see part of their face and they look slightly on the pale side. I thought maybe Amy but I don't know.

It's @Masiespace aka Laura DeMasie.

instagram.com/masiespace/?hl=en

I don't think Tabitha and JD are in a fundie courtship. Of the recent photos of Tabitha that we have seen, JD is no where to be found. I think there are one or two possible scenarios to explain why Tab is the newest member of the Duggar fam. 1). She is the school marm. Let's face it, Michelle is worn the slap out and wasn't Jessa the one who mostly took the homeschooling patrol? Without Jessa on the scene anymore, the education must go on, so Tab was brought in to supervise the studies. 2). There is a fundie gentleman that lives close to where the Duggars reside that Tab is in a budding courtship with. Now it would be scandalous for her to move in to her own apartment to be closer to him in Arkansas (or God forbid actually live with him before marriage), so the Duggars graciously opened their door to Tab so she could be closer to her potential fundilicious fiance'.

I don't think Tabitha and JD are in a fundie courtship. Of the recent photos of Tabitha that we have seen, JD is no where to be found. I think there are one or two possible scenarios to explain why Tab is the newest member of the Duggar fam. 1). She is the school marm. Let's face it, Michelle is worn the slap out and wasn't Jessa the one who mostly took the homeschooling patrol? Without Jessa on the scene anymore, the education must go on, so Tab was brought in to supervise the studies. 2). There is a fundie gentleman that lives close to where the Duggars reside that Tab is in a budding courtship with. Now it would be scandalous for her to move in to her own apartment to be closer to him in Arkansas (or God forbid actually live with him before marriage), so the Duggars graciously opened their door to Tab so she could be closer to her potential fundilicious fiance'.

I did a bit of 'research' and found it interesting that the Paines say all of their 4 older children have moved out. However, the two girls were living at ILBP at the time of the blog post which I wouldn't exactly count. It isn't exactly college or your own apartment.

Anyway, I think it could be along the lines of #2 but w/o the courtship. I think Tabitha is just at all the same events as the Duggars b/c that is her thing. If she isn't at ILBP or it is summer vacation or whatever then she could be visiting the Duggars for an extended time. I have to imagine there aren't a lot of places she's allowed to go alone and I'm sure they have a nicer home than most of her other choices. In a way she'd just be visiting her girlfriends, they just happen to be SAHDs.

I did a bit of 'research' and found it interesting that the Paines say all of their 4 older children have moved out. However, the two girls were living at ILBP at the time of the blog post which I wouldn't exactly count. It isn't exactly college or your own apartment.

Anyway, I think it could be along the lines of #2 but w/o the courtship. I think Tabitha is just at all the same events as the Duggars b/c that is her thing. If she isn't at ILBP or it is summer vacation or whatever then she could be visiting the Duggars for an extended time. I have to imagine there aren't a lot of places she's allowed to go alone and I'm sure they have a nicer home than most of her other choices. In a way she'd just be visiting her girlfriends, they just happen to be SAHDs.

What do we know about Tabitha? The Paine's are saying that the 4 oldest don't live at home anymore? So that would imply that Tab is on her own. How does she support herself? Does she work? Is she a school teacher and that is why she has so much free time in the summer months to hang ten with the Duggars? I'm kind of confused as to what she does. I think a 30 yr old woman would not want to live at home or be supported by her parents, so how does she support herself? Anyone know?

PAPER Plates!

I was thinking that at least paper is better than never-degrades Styrofoam. Then I was thinking, "Oh wait, I'll bet the photo is filled with Styrofoam cups." So I went back and looked and, yes, there is one Styrofoam cup, but NO ONE else is drinking anything! So then I thought, "Geez, are they all dehydrated!?!" Then, of course, I thought that I spend way too much time thinking about this stuff. :?

Archived