IGNORED

Rebecca's (the Rather Unusual Maiden) New Blog

Lostie

I didn't notice anyone note this so I thought I'd let you all know that Rebecca (the recently married 'Rather Unusual Maiden for God') has a new blog. It's called "A Rather Unusual Couple for God" and is found here: unusualcouple4god.blogspot.com/

She says she's still working on it, but there are honeymoon photos up and they look happy. They took a cruise to Canada and there aren't actually very many pictures of them. Enjoy.

Edited to add: my favorite line is where she says "It was so nice to hold hands finally!! -Among other awesome things! ;)". Fundies talking about sex, I think so. I'm glad they're happy.

Seems like a cruise would be HORRIFICALLY defrauding - bikinis and cocktail dresses and shorts and tank tops everywhere! Not to mention the discos, which I'm sure they avoided, but still... Although she points out the couple dancing and thinks they're "cute," so I guess they're not against dancing. That same picture has quite a few Nike moments in the pool just below the couple...

Just seems like a Carnival cruise is a strange choice for even a fundie-lite couple. But whatever. I hope they're happy, and stay that way...

Eh, if he can't keep his eyes and mind on his bride of only one week, then they've got problems. I'm sure it was fine. I'm excited about the new blog.

Archived