IGNORED

Homophobic billboard

halcionne

want to look at an abomination just look in the mirror asshole. so should we execute or outlaw gay animals too?

I guess the pastor is the African-american version of Pastor Anderson. He really believes homosexuality is a capital offense.

I'm glad there is some local opposition. The other guy is horrified by the sign and supports his gay relatives.

It must be awful to live in that little town with that kind of tension.

Better execute shellfish too. I love how these assholes say the don't wanted violence but want someone else to Dr the violence

That sign might incite violence, but maybe not against the LGBT community. That looks like a little town in which all the neighbors know each other. This kind of thing can really divide people and start a community fight. People might not want to serve on the PTA or belong to the Garden Club with people who hold such extremely intolerant views. That town might turn into an unpleasant place. :(

I am sure that most of you have seen this already, but my abnormal psychology professor read us this and I love this. I think it is very funny. :lol:

snopes.com/politics/religion/drlaura.asp

To think, taxpayers subsidize that shit.

This.

I mean, taxpayers in all countries are forced to subsidize all kinds of shit, from corporate welfare for huge companies to the infamous war on drugs to highly counterproductive military interventions.

But this is also one of the really bad examples. I think it's hilarious how religious organisations like to claim that government should keep out of their business while demanding influence on legislation, special treatments (regarding taxes and also other stuff) and even money from the taxpayers when they feel like it.

Archived