IGNORED

Jessa Duggar-Seewald Is Pregnant - Part 2

Coconut Flan

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Seewald's website looks like both the Duggar Family website and the Dillard Family website, but it's not linked by either of those two, so idk. I guess we watch for a link? That is the family's template, though.

The Seewald's website looks like both the Duggar Family website and the Dillard Family website, but it's not linked by either of those two, so idk. I guess we watch for a link? That is the family's template, though.

Are we talking about Bin's parents site or do Jessa & Bin have their own?

True. Though I'm sure if someone wanted to, they could easily copy it. I don't know why anyone would want to though.

Are we talking about Bin's parents site or do Jessa & Bin have their own?

theseewaldfamily.com

Under blog, the April 21 message is from the Duggar family website. Everything seems to be recycled (apart from the "Things You Might Not Know About Ben" post), so if it is an official site (which it looks like to me), they fail because at least Jill and Derick didn't copy/paste.

True. Though I'm sure if someone wanted to, they could easily copy it. I don't know why anyone would want to though.

LOL :D

I'm 3 days late!!

I'm not surprised but at the same time I am?

She's about 2 months along? A looong 7 months to go.

I'm 3 days late!!

I'm not surprised but at the same time I am?

She's about 2 months along? A looong 7 months to go.

She says she's due November 1, but some of us think she'll go earlier.

theseewaldfamily.com

Under blog, the April 21 message is from the Duggar family website. Everything seems to be recycled (apart from the "Things You Might Not Know About Ben" post), so if it is an official site (which it looks like to me), they fail because at least Jill and Derick didn't copy/paste.

LOL :D

Okay that is the one I saw. It appears to me that it is up for duggar branding. Meaning there will now be interest in the seewalds so it will basically be a promotion whore for the duggars via bin & blessa ultimately the duggars. haha

I can't quote from the previous locked thread, but here's a cut-n-paste:

<>

Me: <http://www.azdhs.gov/als/midwife/docume ... states.pdf>>

Someone else: <>

Another someone else: <>

Or, she could go to the hospital with Jill. I brought a doula to the hospital, but I could have brought a midwife, or a lay midwife, or whatever. For support, etc. Of course they have to be paid. But the nurses and doctors don't all, like, hang out with you while you are laboring for hours upon hours...they come in and check on you once in a while, and are not particularly interested unless something goes wrong or something is getting ready to happen. If you want someone to support you through the labor, you need to bring someone. My husband was not the type of support I wanted...he was good at massage because of his hand strength, but NOT GOOD at talking me through contractions or telling me what was going on and what would be probably coming up next. My doula was worth every penny of her fee. :love2: And I wish I had hired her for my first birth, as well.

Has Jill made any comments about a future home birth? Or has she just mentioned a future vaginal birth?

"I'm confused about that, as well. I heard he was finishing up the previous May, but also that he'll be done by the end of this May 2015. Maybe he was missing some necessary credits to graduate, or maybe it's just more Duggar spin." from the locked thread

He was shown with his textbooks on the honeymoon episode. Maybe he finished at the end of 2014?

I'm a little late to the party, but I was a little bit sad when I heard she is pregnant. I actually like Jessa and Ben and while I didn't think they would do anything to prevent pregnancy, I was sort of hoping it just didn't happen for a few more months at least so that they could keep enjoying the time with just the two of them.

I'm still holding out hope that they won't all have huge numbers of children, though. Anna got pregnant about as quickly after her wedding as Jessa but there have been about two years in between each of her subsequent children. Maybe with babies zapping all of her and Josh's energy and the novelty of new marriage wearing off, the sex became less frequent. I think this could happen with Jill or Jessa, too. I would be VERY surprised if Jill got pregnant again before the end of 2015 (okay, well, somewhat surprised, at least).

I'm a little late to the party, but I was a little bit sad when I heard she is pregnant. I actually like Jessa and Ben and while I didn't think they would do anything to prevent pregnancy, I was sort of hoping it just didn't happen for a few more months at least so that they could keep enjoying the time with just the two of them.

I'm still holding out hope that they won't all have huge numbers of children, though. Anna got pregnant about as quickly after her wedding as Jessa but there have been about two years in between each of her subsequent children. Maybe with babies zapping all of her and Josh's energy and the novelty of new marriage wearing off, the sex became less frequent. I think this could happen with Jill or Jessa, too. I would be VERY surprised if Jill got pregnant again before the end of 2015 (okay, well, somewhat surprised, at least).

this 1000% on all levels - you should have seen me Tuesday - you would have thought a cat died :D

but now I can enjoy the ride - and I LOVE YOUR POST

:worship: :worship: :worship:

11011762_569549589814955_8891374264554917095_n.jpg?oh=1344b6dd1a01b91d6c681f3c14e6fc93&oe=55CCE935

I can't quote from the previous locked thread, but here's a cut-n-paste:

<>

Me: <http://www.azdhs.gov/als/midwife/docume ... states.pdf>>

halcionne: <>

Another someone else: <>

Or, she could go to the hospital with Jill. I brought a doula to the hospital, but I could have brought a midwife, or a lay midwife, or whatever. For support, etc. Of course they have to be paid. But the nurses and doctors don't all, like, hang out with you while you are laboring for hours upon hours...they come in and check on you once in a while, and are not particularly interested unless something goes wrong or something is getting ready to happen. If you want someone to support you through the labor, you need to bring someone. My husband was not the type of support I wanted...he was good at massage because of his hand strength, but NOT GOOD at talking me through contractions or telling me what was going on and what would be probably coming up next. My doula was worth every penny of her fee. :love2: And I wish I had hired her for my first birth, as well.

(I put my name up there where it fits, for clarity) You make a good point, thanks. I think doulas and midwives are invaluable, even in a hospital setting, but when I think of homebirth, I think of giving birth at home.

As for Venessa, she doesn't seem to be advertising doula services, but midwife services. Looking at her 'about' page as somebody who doesn't know anything about homebirth, it reads like HBAC is being offered. Perhaps it's more clear to people in the know.

this 1000% on all levels - you should have seen me Tuesday - you would have thought a cat died :D

but now I can enjoy the ride - and I LOVE YOUR POST

:worship: :worship: :worship:

11011762_569549589814955_8891374264554917095_n.jpg?oh=1344b6dd1a01b91d6c681f3c14e6fc93&oe=55CCE935

Aw. Jessas face looks much prettier when she smiles genuinely.

you lost me -

who ripped you ?

oh you know, give a rip?

i think it's regional for give a damn :lol:

i was just done with this thread after 20-something pages in one morning, but i got back into it. It's hopelessly addicting. :lol:

(I put my name up there where it fits, for clarity) You make a good point, thanks. I think doulas and midwives are invaluable, even in a hospital setting, but when I think of homebirth, I think of giving birth at home.

As for Venessa, she doesn't seem to be advertising doula services, but midwife services. Looking at her 'about' page as somebody who doesn't know anything about homebirth, it reads like HBAC is being offered. Perhaps it's more clear to people in the know.

I believe Venessa is a CNM. In Arkansas it is possible for CNMs to have hospital rights. So she could provide VBACs in a hospital setting.

I believe Venessa is a CNM. In Arkansas it is possible for CNMs to have hospital rights. So she could provide VBACs in a hospital setting.

Can we verify this? I looked around a little bit at healthy.arkansas.gov and didn't find anything. I don't know if that's the official place to look, but Jill, Jana, and Debora Query were all there as lay midwife apprentices.

The below is a c/p from here FB page. She is not a CNM, she is a CPM and a LM, not sure what a LM is, maybe a lay midwife? She also says she has done hospital births so maybe the VBAC are done in a hospital.

She also says she is certified in AR and TX but not OK even though she offers care there. Maybe you don't have to be licensed to deliver babies in OK. I live there and sadly it would not surprise me because freedom.

Her profile picture includes Jill.

From FB:

Short Description

Venessa Giron CPM,LM offers complete midwifery care in the Northwest Arkansas and NorthEast Oklahoma area. Please call for a FREE consultation!

General Information

Venessa Giron is a Certified Professional Midwife licensed in Arkansas and Texas, and she has participated in over 400 births at home, in birthing centers, and in the hospital since 2000. She is passionate about her ministry of serving women in their desire to birth naturally. As a senior, experienced midwife she is also enthusiastic about sharing her expertise and wisdom in the time-honored tradition of apprenticeship and has participated in the training of over 40 students. Venessa is also fluent in Spanish.

The below is a c/p from here FB page. She is not a CNM, she is a CPM and a LM, not sure what a LM is, maybe a lay midwife? She also says she has done hospital births so maybe the VBAC are done in a hospital.

She also says she is certified in AR and TX but not OK even though she offers care there. Maybe you don't have to be licensed to deliver babies in OK. I live there and sadly it would not surprise me because freedom.

Her profile picture includes Jill.

From FB:

Short Description

Venessa Giron CPM,LM offers complete midwifery care in the Northwest Arkansas and NorthEast Oklahoma area. Please call for a FREE consultation!

General Information

Venessa Giron is a Certified Professional Midwife licensed in Arkansas and Texas, and she has participated in over 400 births at home, in birthing centers, and in the hospital since 2000. She is passionate about her ministry of serving women in their desire to birth naturally. As a senior, experienced midwife she is also enthusiastic about sharing her expertise and wisdom in the time-honored tradition of apprenticeship and has participated in the training of over 40 students. Venessa is also fluent in Spanish.

Yes, I read all of that. :) Venessa Giron saying it on A Mommy's Butterfly Facebook page (virtually the only internet reference to her business, by the way) doesn't make it true.

I'm just so skeptical of everything Duggar related, and I like playing intestigative reporter on the internet. 8-) So if she is licensed in any way, shape or form in AR, it should be available for lookup. I was able to confirm the lay midwife apprentices, as I mentioned upthread. Hell, I was even able to confirm Jill Rodrigues is a licensed cosmetician in the state of NY.

I'm not trying to belittle midwives, lay midwives, or doulas. I'm trying to vet the Duggars, because they lie.

She was on the list when I checked it sometime around last fall. Then I checked again in March with the new list and she was gone. So some time in between publishing those lists, she vanished. It could be a clerical error or perhaps she was late sending in a renewal or maybe it's worse than that. They don't seem to publish suspensions or disciplinary actions that I've been able to find.

Archived