IGNORED

Jessa Duggar-Seewald Is Pregnant - Part 2

Coconut Flan

I wonder how much Bin gets paid for being JB's errand boy?

I wonder how often he gets paid?

Do you think the Seewalds have to grovel to get paid?

I am surprised that Jessa accepted this arrangement. She seems like one of the kids most likely to give JB the bird and a few choice words, before hitting the open road.

My guess is they mostly get stuff given to them from the Duggar warehouse (food, etc.) and a small "allowance" that is a "gift". It would be smart to do this so they don't have to pay taxes. Each of them could receive up to $12k each from both JM & Michelle ($48k total annually) tax free. My guess it they get a few hundred dollars a month "allowance" plus the free rent living in that house.

I'm sure Jessa believes that Ben can get a "real job" now that he has a college (associates) degree. And, he probably can. I hope he does. I'm not sure he would have though if the show went on ... but I was holding out hope he might get a Bachelor's Degree. JB seems to allow that for his daughter's husbands.

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Initially Jessa said she would not do the letter theme for her children. But somehow now I think she might reconsider. She might see it as a show of solidarity with her parents and Josh/Anna, if she does the letter theme... or maybe I'm just thinking too much here. LOL But regardless if Jill also does the letter theme now to show she stands with her family, she kind of screwed herself with the letter "I".

I bet Jessa is so relieved that she probably will not be birthing with a film crew. I couldn't really see her as the kind of person who would enjoy that level of privacy invasion.

I wonder if she'll start posting belly photos again. She didn't look that big during the interview so maybe she's waiting until she is showing a bit more.

I wonder if she'll start posting belly photos again. She didn't look that big during the interview so maybe she's waiting until she is showing a bit more.

I got the impression she was mad at everyone

including the leghumpers who supported her

I think she wants it over because she wants her privacy - maybe Ben won the lottery or she truly believes she doesn't need the tv show to survive...her bitchiness astounded me - but again the crack in voice - she ain't as tough as she appears

although I am so curious if they all have cancelled their ALIVE appearance come June 17

now that I am curious about

I just went to look at Jessa's Instagram and she's deleted the last picture of Joy that had the majority of the comments about this. I'm not surprised based on how nasty some of the comments were. And, frankly, she suggested in the interview she didn't want positive comments either. She wanted to keep this private.

Great example of Duggar logic. IF you wanted to keep it private; WHY did you go on television about it?!?! :angry-banghead: :cray-cray: :music-tool:

Archived