IGNORED

two little sinners who ought to be biblically spanked

latraviata

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

With SauBär bath water colours, that wouldn´t have happened! (just kidding...^^)

Wash their face and let them clean the tiles. And keep the picture!

How Lori, PP and the Pearls would respond? Like they do everything: Awfully and/or sadistic

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

With SauBär bath water colours, that wouldn´t have happened! (just kidding...^^)

Wash their face and let them clean the tiles. And keep the picture!

How Lori, PP and the Pearls would respond? Like they do everything: Awfully and/or sadistic

This really cracked me up. It reminds me of my own two little boys. I wouln't know how to punish them, no idea. So, I wouldn't have punished them at all. I rarely punished anyway.

Once we took a long road trip with the two oldest, who were about 5 and 2 at that time... they behaved themselves SO well in the back seat. We commended ourselves on our choice of entertainment.. books, coloring books and markers..

At the time, the Batman movie with Poison Ivy was out.. Guess which little darlings emerged from the car COVERED in "ivy"? Both the little miscreants! I took pictures.. it took DAYS to get that stuff off them. It was everywhere!

Aw, that is sweet!

When we have to punish our girls (seldomly enough *proudproudproud*), Mr. Nym googles über-creative ideas while I try to emulate my Dad´s various "punishment ideas", wo was the king of über-creative ideas who always should have been educational at the same time* :lol: . Most of the times, we end up with Little Girl giggling and finding creative loop holes and Big Girl giving us this look: :evil-eye: "Dear parents of mine... ?!"

Once we took a long road trip with the two oldest, who were about 5 and 2 at that time... they behaved themselves SO well in the back seat. We commended ourselves on our choice of entertainment.. books, coloring books and markers..

At the time, the Batman movie with Poison Ivy was out.. Guess which little darlings emerged from the car COVERED in "ivy"? Both the little miscreants! I took pictures.. it took DAYS to get that stuff off them. It was everywhere!

lol!!!

I put my oldest two down for a nap once when they were three and four. They settled down almost immediately, and I went back downstairs. They slept much longer than usual that day, so I went back up to check on them (because sleeping too long around here usually means a kid is sick). I was greeted with a vision I will never forget: The two little stinkers had not been sleeping. Oh, no, they'd been systematically taking apart everything in their room. Even their beds were dismantled, mattresses propped against the wall (toddler beds, not big beds). All the clothes and drawers were out of their dressers; toys were strewn all over the place.

I will never know how they did it so quietly, but that was the last time I simply trusted they were sleeping without checking in frequently.

I couldn't watch the whole video. I was pissed off at the father by 1:01. I do not like blaming the older child for the younger child. If that was the case, the blame lies squarely on whoever was responsible for them. Oh wait, that is the case.

Don't like that the dad is video'ing this.

That they got into the paint isn't defiant, it's curious. So first thing that needs to happen is the parents need to own up their responsibility and secure things where young, curious kids can't get into them. It's called babyproofing and childproofing.

Next thing is to start teaching them that some things are harmful. This paint was potentially harmful. Idk how the parents are gonna get it off w/o getting it into eyes and mouths.

Next thing is to make them clean it up.

Next thing is to get them kid body paints, an outdoor little pool, and let them have at it.

Last thing is doublecheck that around the home, things are secured properly.

I couldn't watch the whole video. I was pissed off at the father by 1:01. I do not like blaming the older child for the younger child. If that was the case, the blame lies squarely on whoever was responsible for them. Oh wait, that is the case.

Don't like that the dad is video'ing this.

That they got into the paint isn't defiant, it's curious. So first thing that needs to happen is the parents need to own up their responsibility and secure things where young, curious kids can't get into them. It's called babyproofing and childproofing.

Next thing is to start teaching them that some things are harmful. This paint was potentially harmful. Idk how the parents are gonna get it off w/o getting it into eyes and mouths.

Next thing is to make them clean it up.

Next thing is to get them kid body paints, an outdoor little pool, and let them have at it.

Last thing is doublecheck that around the home, things are secured properly.

Lighten up woman!

That is adorable, but maybe not so much from the parents point of view when they have to clean the kids.

That is adorable, but maybe not so much from the parents point of view when they have to clean the kids.

Well....we all have been there once or twice...don't you think?

To me this is pure humor, the funny side of having children.

Logical consequence of making a mess is cleaning it up. At that age, I would oversee their use of the washing machine and overlook any smudges left over after they made an effort to clean the tiles and tub.

If they made a mess after specifically being told not to draw on one another, I would keep them busy for a while with other household tasks.

Fundie response? I don't really want to think about the possibilities.

Too cute! :lol: The real punishment will come when they're old enough to be embarrassed. I'm sure dad will never let them forget this.

I think the real punishment will be going in public with faded marker on their faces and having to answer questions from anyone about it. Like at the grocery store, "it's because we drew on our faces and it won't wash off".

Yes, I was there today.

And even though he only scribbled with a green marker on his nose, you should've heard him squeal when I cleaned him with Cif (or Jif, or Vim, or Viss, or whatever it is called in your part of the world ;) ).

Yes, I was there today.

And even though he only scribbled with a green marker on his nose, you should've heard him squeal when I cleaned him with Cif (or Jif, or Vim, or Viss, or whatever it is called in your part of the world ;) ).

CIF is a scouring agent...LOL

Years ago my youngest grabbed a bottle of ketchup with a loose cap of a high shelf, so ketchup all over him. My eldest tried to clean him by spraying him with Glassex

https://www.smartloadusa.com/glassex-wi ... 74246.html

Yeah, we all have :D Mine picked up dog poo a few weeks ago to show me, and was offended when I told her to put it down right now.

Yeah, we all have :D Mine picked up dog poo a few weeks ago to show me, and was offended when I told her to put it down right now.

ROFLOL

My youngest came home with a dead decomposed bird and was really furious that I didn't try to revive it.

Omg, poor parents. Two kids made a huge mess with paint, and the baby is screaming its head off. I'm glad daddy's dealing with the trouble makers, because I think mama would pull her hair out if she had to do both.

Archived