IGNORED

Christian End Times Family Walmart Shooting - merged

Black Aliss

Maybe the X-Files can make it a movie or Criminal Minds can do an episode. Sounds not only frightening but beyond spooky. Any Fundies making a fuss?

ETA: Does anyone know where the children are? I hope not home with parents.

So, that was something to see. It looked like some of the family members were fighting with each other for much of the melee--

Oh sorry.

Yes this happened last month but the video was just released. I can't even tell who is fighting whom

So, that was something to see. It looked like some of the family members were fighting with each other for much of the melee--

I don't think so. I think the guy who took his jacket off at the beginning was not a family member. He was the Walmart security officer who decided to help the police and had his arm broken in the fight.

He's punching multiple family members, but you can see a female officer trying to move him away from the melee several times. He doesn't punch her.

Do we know what started the whole thing in the Walmart restroom? I'm thinking they may have been trying to bathe themselves and were thrown out.

Do we know what started the whole thing in the Walmart restroom? I'm thinking they may have been trying to bathe themselves and were thrown out.

Well, according to Daddy's Facebook they were thrown out of a National Park campground for defecating in the showers a few weeks ago. He claims they were wrongly accused, but still.

Perhaps someone took a crap in a sink.

Well, according to Daddy's Facebook they were thrown out of a National Park campground for defecating in the showers a few weeks ago. He claims they were wrongly accused, but still.

Perhaps someone took a crap in a sink.

Oh, gross.

It sounds like they may have been busking ("in the Son"), and I wouldn't be surprised if they were also bathing in the store.

Wow. That video was something. :shock:

:text-+1:

I'm still shaking. I watched the one on youtube with the body blurred out. Thankfully it was off to the side, too. What a terrible situation. They were crazed. Police officers are truly heroic.

I don't think so. I think the guy who took his jacket off at the beginning was not a family member. He was the Walmart security officer who decided to help the police and had his arm broken in the fight.

He's punching multiple family members, but you can see a female officer trying to move him away from the melee several times. He doesn't punch her.

Thanks, It was just not making sense to me, but you have explained it.

I read on another site that it involved a female Wal-mart employee trying to go to the restroom. The restroom was being blocked off by the sons because the mother was in there (possibly bathing, I dunno). Apparently they hurt the employee and the store security called the police, which set the whole thing off. And that video is... :pink-shock: .

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/loc ... /25598875/

Archived