IGNORED

Michele Bachmann does what she does best.

doggie

Acting and lying what she does best.

Michele Bachmann Warns Of Impending Sharknado Outside White House

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/03/1 ... 48096.html

Former Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.) on Tuesday starred in a cameo for "Sharknado 3," the cult-classic fantasy movie series featuring vicious, airborne sharks riding deadly tornadoes from the sea. The 2012 Republican presidential candidate was spotted with a film crew outside the White House, presumably before the disaster hits Washington, D.C.

"I believe they are growing in size. Congress has to take this seriously because sharknado is a real phenomenon," Bachmann said in a scene, before excusing herself for a vote on the Hill a couple of miles away.

After several takes, which were filmed among a gathering of tourists on 1600 Pennsylvania Ave., Bachmann's first -- though we certainly hope not last -- movie role came to an end.

"That is a picture wrap on Michele Bachmann!" the director yelled, as a few cheers went up in the crowd.

A woman who was watching the scene nearby turned to a friend and whispered, "Who is that?"

"I don't know. I think it's someone playing a congresswoman," the friend responded.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank you so much, doggie (from a kittie, of sorts) you made my day. Now I have to compose myself before I scare the heck out of my next client.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: (uh oh)

I hope weather dude will live blog this on Daily Kos. He lieveblogged the first Sharknado crapfest and it was hilarious!

Archived