IGNORED

Four little Fergusons - Good bye Blog world

Chowder Head

Yep she is supposedly quitting. For good. But come visit me on my facebook page.

4littlefergusons.wordpress.com/2015/01/08/good-bye-blog-world/

For someone who wants to put her energy into her family and not her blog, that's one long, rambling post.

For someone who wants to put her energy into her family and not her blog, that's one long, rambling post.

This is the blogger that wrote endless about infidelity and fixing your marriage after basically after her husband zipped his pants /ie she found out.

This is the blogger that wrote endless about infidelity and fixing your marriage after basically after her husband zipped his pants /ie she found out.

I think that's unfair to say. She also posted countless selfies, some with questionable modesty standards for a christian.

Oh lol forgot the bizillion selfishes

I will always have a special place in my heart for that blog. It helped me through tough times. I am not even kidding. It was such a fun distraction for me. I hope she still reads her and sees this. I really should thank her for it.

If she stops blogging how will people know every five minutes how Jesus saved her marriage after her husband cheated on her?

If she stops blogging how will people know every five minutes how Jesus saved her marriage after her husband cheated on her?

...Her husband CHEATED on her?? I had no idea!!! :lol:

Her sitting in chicken shit picture is one of my favorites. :lol: Didn't she take it down after people mocked it?

Her sitting in chicken shit picture is one of my favorites. :lol: Didn't she take it down after people mocked it?

Why yes. But don't forget she said you can find and follow her on facebook,

Seriously, how do ya'll keep up with all these bloggers? I barely have time to check this site and one other!

I don't know about everyone else, but I don't have a life. :?

I don't know about everyone else, but I don't have a life. :?

Well thank you for keeping us updated Firiel - we'd have no idea what was going on otherwise!! ;)

Archived