IGNORED

Steve Harvey is A Ignorant A**hole watch

doggie

Asshole indeed. Being an atheist or non-Christian does not mean lack of morals.

Asshole indeed. Being an atheist or non-Christian does not mean lack of morals.

well he proved he is not a source of morals.

How the f#$k is he being invited on these shows? With intelligent female hosts? That almost makes me more mad -- that he's being given a freaking platform for this nonsense.

How the f#$k is he being invited on these shows? With intelligent female hosts? That almost makes me more mad -- that he's being given a freaking platform for this nonsense.

it did not like like he was impressing them.

When I first heard of Steve Harvey I only knew him for his comedy. It was funnier before he "found God". Then he began endeavors that were supposed to uplift but they never impressed me. I found that they seemed to highly regulate female behavior. Was he not divorced at one point in time?

Steve Harvey was bin an asshole for years. My mom worked at the Downtown Atlanta Macy's before it closed and Steve Harvey was basically the ONLY celebrity she ever talked negatively about. This is because he was so rude to her while in her section (men's ties) and she was like :pink-shock: :pink-shock: She cussed him out for like a week after that and refused to get his autograph. This was after she was excited because she actually knew a famous person just by looking at him (during the height of the Steve Harvey Show era). Steve bin on the outs with many black women after he told us that professional black women should lower their standards by dating trashman or excons because we wanted to much. (Dudes with jobs, cars, living on their own, and at least a college degree). Black women can't help it if we are getting our degrees higher than everybody else... :lol: I just couldn't figure out why people wanted marital/dating advice from a dude who has bin divorced 3 times...argh i don't like that tool.

He's a douche. And he's the worst host of Family Feud EVER. I almost hate him more for making my favorite game show umwatchable than for whatever ignorance he spews. :lol: Maybe because I can't fathom anyone giving a toss about his opinions.

He's a douche. And he's the worst host of Family Feud EVER. I almost hate him more for making my favorite game show umwatchable than for whatever ignorance he spews. :lol: Maybe because I can't fathom anyone giving a toss about his opinions.

Good grief! Do religious fanatics get to host Family Feud? Does he spout all this intolerant bullshit on the show?

Our Family Feud host and his wife had a very expensive stay at a rehab facility due to a rumoured meth addiction. He says they were there for "exhaustion".

Wonder what old Steve H would think of him?

Edit: added a bit

Oh let him have his platform; it'll majorly showcase his stupid.

I see shades of Voddie Baucham and Doug Phillips in Steve Harvey.

Good grief! Do religious fanatics get to host Family Feud? Does he spout all this intolerant bullshit on the show?

Our Family Feud host and his wife had a very expensive stay at a rehab facility due to a rumoured meth addiction. He says they were there for "exhaustion".

Wonder what old Steve H would think of him?

Edit: added a bit

No, he doesn't get religious on the show. He just thinks he's funnier than he really is and is horrible about forcing laughter at stuff that isn't funny.

When I first heard of Steve Harvey I only knew him for his comedy. It was funnier before he "found God". Then he began endeavors that were supposed to uplift but they never impressed me. I found that they seemed to highly regulate female behavior. Was he not divorced at one point in time?

I work in an office chock full of Steve Harvey fans - you think this is bad? You should hear his radio show in the mornings! I'm forced to listen to it every freaking day. It's not pretty. It's all of this drivel and more. :roll:

Steve Harvey should take a lesson from the late Mr. Rogers

1zn0v35.png

I love Mr Rogers. Mr Goalie and I had a Mr Rogers quote in our wedding vows.

"Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now."

Archived