IGNORED

Former Ex-Gay Leader Marries Partner

Rachel333

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2014/11/19/us ... -to-a-man/

This story has been all over the past few days, but I don't recall seeing it here. John Smid, former director of Love in Action and board member of Exodus International just married his male partner, Larry McQueen.

I'm really happy for him and I hope his example will encourage other men and women who think they can't be with the people they love.

The best part about that link is that the text highlights in rainbow colors. :lol:

...but in all seriousness, someone needs to show this to Greg. He really needs to know that he can be who he is and still love (and be loved by) God.

Congratulations to the happy couple. Its good to accept yourself as you are, and I hope it inspires other Christian gay people to do the same.

I wish them very well! :romance-heartsmiley:

It takes a lot of courage to admit that you were wrong about your ex-gay philosophy, but it's so important to step up since this fraud causes so much pain and continues to destroy the life of people.

As a lesbian myself, I'm absolutely convinced that there is no such thing as "pray the gay away". You remain gay, you just bury it under a lot of self-denial in order to finally feel accepted by your religion and big parts of society.

Archived