IGNORED

This is sad - livingthejourney

FJismyheadship

At first, I thought this might have been Priscilla Keller, because it says Priscilla K, but to my knowledge the Kellers didn't have a farm or a stillborn 11 months before Priscilla's birth.

livingthejourney.com/2014/05/07/unlovable/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

I found this sad though, and it made me wonder if maybe her family used to tell her how worthless she was, and how her brother should have lived instead. She says she always wondered why she lived and her brother didn't, and how her brother would have been more useful.

Even with the age difference of only 11 months, couldn't they have had two children who lived?

Anyway, it was very sad to me, and whether or not its Priscilla, I hope this poor girl wasn't emotionally abused like that, and if she was, I hope when she got home her family didn't break her again.

God finally got me to thank Him for letting my mom get so sick and almost die when I was born.

I'm not religious and I don't want to snark on things that might be common to people's religion if I'm just ignorant about them. But the above quote makes me so sad. Why is the correct thing to do to be thankful that your mom got very sick and your brother was stillborn? I understand accepting God's will but being forced to thank your God for something so shitty seems ridiculous and not like a God I'd want to follow.

On that same site is this post HOW TO CLAIM VICTORY OVER UNCLEAN MUSIC

I was expecting that he had strayed into some Nine Inch Nails territory, but his road to downfall started by listening to Contemporary Christian music, and then broadened out to country music, and then he was swept away into all sorts of music driven sins of the flesh. Now I am worried. I listen to contemporary christian mostly, with a little country music for that extra thrill of dirtiness and perversion **RME** . I have managed to not stray further into the depths of sin, and I thought that maybe since I am in my fifth decade of life, that I would have enough maturity and personal strength to listen to unclean Christian music, but now I am worried. How will I recognize the first hints of sin creeping up on me? Are there any signs to look for? And is there any certain age when you might be mature enough to listen to that contemporary unGodly Chrisitan music, and NOT be subverted?

livingthejourney.com/2011/09/13/how-to-gain-victory-over-unclean-music/

On that same site is this post HOW TO CLAIM VICTORY OVER UNCLEAN MUSIC

livingthejourney.com/2011/09/13/how-to-gain-victory-over-unclean-music/

I wish someone would teach him how to claim victory over horrible grammar.

I think this is Pricilla Krahn from greenpasturesfarm.blogspot.com . Don't think they have ever mentioned a death of a child but Pricilla is definitely in that picture and she is the youngest in the family.

Archived