IGNORED

The Lock In - a Christian horror film

thoughtful

As easy as that, eh? Scary!

the crime was pretty severely graphic. it's not like he drove by and shot someone (which is still bad), he stabbed a woman in the throat, nearly cutting her head off. he also did it with seemingly no provocation. she was showing him and his friend a house, some paint got on his boots, and he snapped.

There's another movie coming out about being hunted by demons or something during the rapture. I don't think it's biblically based... Can't remember the name. Saw the trailer during The Maze Runner.

Ok I googled and they say it will be "biblically accurate" (yeah, the PP will differ with you, you pre trib heretic) but its not a Christian movie.

christiantoday.com/article/horror.film.about.the.rapture.the.remaining.coming.to.theatres/39763.htm

I was scrolling through my FB feed awhile ago and this came up. I stopped my scroll because I recognized the actress in the picture from an ABC Family show.

2czqle.jpg

This was the site linked in the pic

http://seatzy.com/main/moviedetail/the-remaining

It's looks like they are trying to get wider release and get interest from church groups.

Livonia huh? Hmm. I seem to recall that being near me.... Well see what happens, but if I don't have to work and it really is close, I will totally go undercover and report back.

he's a jailhouse convert, was saved after the murder but before the trial

Yup. He Jesused it up and slipped past the parole board because of it. Now he's a millionaire and lives in a gated community- presumably to keep safe from people like himself. He's a smarmy looking POS too.

Yup. He Jesused it up and slipped past the parole board because of it. Now he's a millionaire and lives in a gated community- presumably to keep safe from people like himself. He's a smarmy looking POS too.

I'm just amazed the parole board was so gullible! The UK are notoriously soft on murderers compared to America, but even our decision makers would see through that one!

Archived