IGNORED

Kelly @ GC and her Heart-Shaped Tornado

aggythenostic

Kelly never takes a break from lauding her unique ability to regroup - she's just like Job, y'all! As a guest blogger, she once again bemoans the terrible tornado that took her childhood home. Fair enough, but she neglects to mention that she received over $35,000 in goods and money to instantly re-build while others around her are living in base poverty and tents. Don't thank the "Lord," Kelly. Thank the poor fools who filled your hands! LOL. Suckers.

It strikes me that she always makes it seem like the tornado was headed directly at THEM. There's never any mention of the fact that everyone lost their homes and cars and clothing. Nope. They're all probably godless, so why should she care? I would have had so much more respect for her if she had this once proven her Christian spirit by ONE post asking for donations for others. Not a word.

http://www.amothersheritage.com/2011/08 ... uest-post/

I'm particularly amused by this:

Kelly and her family also have some wonderful products in * their store so please check them out!

*I am an affiliate for this company and purchasing through me would be a blessing to my family.

I don't understand why they push their goods and being frugal at the same time! Do they miss the irony?

And is it just me or does Kelly seem to be doing a lot more guest posts all over creation lately? I guess she needs more attention?

And is it just me or does Kelly seem to be doing a lot more guest posts all over creation lately? I guess she needs more attention?

Yup, it seems so. Can anyone explain to me what the last one is about (the one about dominion theology)? Is it suggesting that Christianity should be a dominion? What would that involve? Biblical laws?

"Instead of attacking Christian Dominionists, the hyperventilating attack dogs on the Left should police their own junkyard. And while they’re at it, they might want to spend more time on the real threat to America and the world — Muslim extremists who want us all dead."

http://americanvision.org/5037/liberal- ... he-attack/

"Instead of attacking Christian Dominionists, the hyperventilating attack dogs on the Left should police their own junkyard. And while they’re at it, they might want to spend more time on the real threat to America and the world — Muslim extremists who want us all dead."

Christian Dominionists are no better - no better - than Islamic extremists:

They want us all either converted or dead.

They want to run the world.

They want to impose religious law everywhere.

Who in "the left" wants those things? Tell us where they are so we can tell them to fuck off, even as we tell you.

I'm not sure if the Lee family agrees that the tornado brought them LOVE from God, since it killed the dad and injured three of the kids. Miss Insensitivity had better be careful if she spews that garbage to a grieving family like the Lees.

I've also noticed Kelly is doing a lot of free giveaways at her blog, too, trying to drum up attention and hits. I've also noticed she's getting less and less comments on her other posts. Perhaps people are finally seeing through this bitch.

Christian Dominionists are no better - no better - than Islamic extremists:

They want us all either converted or dead.

They want to run the world.

They want to impose religious law everywhere.

Who in "the left" wants those things? Tell us where they are so we can tell them to fuck off, even as we tell you.

They would say the ones who want to make practing any religion illegal. I can't post as of who as I don't go to those blogs but have run into the ones who like to stand on the corner and scream that there is no god and want to make it illegal to even practice at home. The crazies are on both ends of the normalcy bar. :roll:

Archived