IGNORED

CHRISTIAN MINGLE IS GETTING A MOVIE!

Firiel

youtube.com/watch?v=EWahCUaWhYk

OMG, guys! This is amazing. The snark value is insane.

I want to see this movie.

Is this for real and not just a long ad for Christian Mingle?

If it is a real movie you don't have to go see it, I can tell you the plot from watching the trailer:

A worldly woman in her 30's is unable to find a man. She sees an ad for Christian Mingle and fakes being a Christian to get a date. She ends up being attracted to the date she gets from CM, fails at being a fake Christian and realizes she needs to be a real Christian. She joins some small church, seems to clap out of rhythm with the rest of the members, finds Jesus, goes to work at a Catholic church at Christmas, and then her CM date runs into the church, sweeps her into his arms and they kiss. They live happily ever after. The end.

Nooooooooooooooooo GRETCHEN! Get back in the mall! Don't settle for white bread perfect hair Paul.

...and calling the black friend who gives advice Oprah. :angry-banghead:

I saw the trailer. Is this movie going to be on TV or just youtube.

I think it's going to be in Theaters. It looks legit. I was looking at Morgan Fairchild's Imdb and this is listed as complete said to be released next month.

I think it's going to be in Theaters. It looks legit. I was looking at Morgan Fairchild's Imdb and this is listed as complete said to be released next month.

Thanks!

So basically this is a Kirk Cameron movie with a few actors and a slightly bigger budget. I'll pass.

I know somebody who joined a Christian dating site and met three women through it. The first admitted on their first and only date that she was married. She wanted to leave her husband and basically was looking for a man she could move in with. The second was also married. She didn't want to leave her husband, she just wanted to have an affair. Not only was the third also married, she wanted to introduce him to her husband. Once he gave up on Christian dating sites his love life greatly improved. Some

Archived