IGNORED

Ann Coulter's New Immigration Solution - Satire

freejingerbeth

Ms. Coulter believes we could easily solve the immigration problem by injecting all of the children, who have escaped from Central and South America, with ebola. Unbelievable! What a horrific thing to say. Both crazy and evil, all at the same time. :cray-cray: :angry-banghead:

http://dailycurrant.com/2014/08/07/ann- ... hildren-2/

Daily Currant is satire, I know cuz I fell for it once. But never fear, Ann is probably thinking it.

Okay. Sorry about that. I had no idea the Daily Currant was satire. Still pretty appalling thing to say, though, satire or not.

Okay. Sorry about that. I had no idea the Daily Currant was satire. Still pretty appalling thing to say, though, satire or not.

No problem. Republicans are a joke anyway. Sarah Palin is a perfect example.

No problem. Republicans are a joke anyway. Sarah Palin is a perfect example.

Too bad their jokes aren't funny. Well, Tina Fey as Sarah Palin is funny. Sarah Palin herself? Funny as a major stroke.

I thought this article was kind of interesting:

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/08/13/w ... -williams/

I like this quote from the above article:

All good comedy requires empathy. Because a good comedian cares enough about people to observe them and their behavior and get into their heads. And in no area of comedy is empathy more needed than in impersonations, which requires a comedian to literally become someone else. A bad comedian impersonates someone in a way that merely makes fun of them. A good comedian can do it in a way that humanizes the person. That’s also why you don’t see too many conservatives performing one-man-shows. (Thank goodness! Though a one-man-show about a right wing one-man-show could be great.) Also, right wing comedy bullies the underdogs, while progressive comedians use comedy to speak truth to, or make fun of, power.

Archived