IGNORED

The Kleins- inKLEINation!

nelliebelle1197

There was another blog where the mother homeschooled using only the Bible, from the Yuku FJ days. No pictures or graphics, and she listed a curriculum for kindergarten, then 2nd, 3rd, and 4th grades (what happened to 1st?). I think she might have lived in the D. C. area. Anyone remember this one?

Yeah pretty sure it's her (same woman as Jesus-is-lord)

biblicalscholarship.net/

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think this is the same guy that claimed no one should criticize Obama as God was in control of all things and no one should question God's actions. I actually think this is quite logical for a fundie, realising that God doesn't just do things the way you would rather them be done.

A few arguments for stewardship as well as furthering the talents, gifts and intelligence we're given... in a form the Kleins would appreciate. :D

"Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth."

"For the kingdom of heaven is as a man travelling into a far country, who called his own servants, and delivered unto them his goods. And unto one he gave five talents, to another two, and to another one; to every man according to his several ability; and straightway took his journey. Then he that had received the five talents went and traded with the same, and made them other five talents. And likewise he that had received two, he also gained other two. But he that had received one went and digged in the earth, and hid his lord's money. After a long time the lord of those servants cometh, and reckoneth with them. And so he that had received five talents came and brought other five talents, saying, Lord, thou deliveredst unto me five talents: behold, I have gained beside them five talents more. His lord said unto him, Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord. He also that had received two talents came and said, Lord, thou deliveredst unto me two talents: behold, I have gained two other talents beside them. His lord said unto him, Well done, good and faithful servant; thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord. Then he which had received the one talent came and said, Lord, I knew thee that thou art an hard man, reaping where thou hast not sown, and gathering where thou hast not strawed: And I was afraid, and went and hid thy talent in the earth: lo, there thou hast that is thine. His lord answered and said unto him, Thou wicked and slothful servant, thou knewest that I reap where I sowed not, and gather where I have not strawed: Thou oughtest therefore to have put my money to the exchangers, and then at my coming I should have received mine own with usury. Take therefore the talent from him, and give it unto him which hath ten talents. For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath. And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth."

Yeah pretty sure it's her (same woman as Jesus-is-lord)

biblicalscholarship.net/

HOLEE CANNOLEE, that is some crazy. Thus one deserves its own thread. I have read more nutty stuff in the last nine months of examining fundamentalism than I ever thought was possible, but this one makes all the others look like Evil Libruls.

My oldest daughter and I have spent het last three hours alternately laughing ourselves sick, and just feeling sick, at the crazy. I don't even know where to begin.

HOLEE CANNOLEE, that is some crazy. Thus one deserves its own thread. I have read more nutty stuff in the last nine months of examining fundamentalism than I ever thought was possible, but this one makes all the others look like Evil Libruls.

My oldest daughter and I have spent het last three hours alternately laughing ourselves sick, and just feeling sick, at the crazy. I don't even know where to begin.

I think she added a whole bunch of new crazy since I last read her blog.

Who IS this woman? She's seriously one of the most delusional fundies I've ever come across and I weep for her daughter's lack of education. I'm currently horrifying my scientist husband with her daughter's science curriculum.

I got to the 'Uses for Urine' link and had to turn back...just no.

Unsavory as it was at first, I gave it a try. I did it for an entire year to prove that urine can be used to treat allergies. My allergies are so bad that they can bring on an asthma-like attack if they are not treated. I made it through that year dabbing a little in the inside of my nostrils with a q-tip. [update] I've sometimes dabbed some in my ears too, because they can itch during allergy season. Each treatment lasted about four hours, but I often did it whenever I went to the bathroom. If the urine is strong it can sting, so I STOPPED putting it in the eyes.

IN THE EYES?! I mean, I've heard of drinking it...but... :?

I am sick in bed. Guess you just sent me down the rabbit hole, Jasmar! No sleep tonight (there probably wouldn't be anyway- I gave my elderly corgi-basset hound mix a left over kid's hotdog and he can't stop perfuming the room).

I am sick in bed. Guess you just sent me down the rabbit hole, Jasmar! No sleep tonight (there probably wouldn't be anyway- I gave my elderly corgi-basset hound mix a left over kid's hotdog and he can't stop perfuming the room).

perfect accoutrement for that farty blog.

Who IS this woman? She's seriously one of the most delusional fundies I've ever come across and I weep for her daughter's lack of education. I'm currently horrifying my scientist husband with her daughter's science curriculum.

It's especially sad because her daughter appears to be so intelligent. Doing that level of math and reading at 3 & 4? Although, using only the KJV repetitively it could have been reciting instead of "reading". The penmanship looks great too but that's pretty simple for a small child with good hand/eye coordination.

It's frustrating that this lady is stuck on the crazy train wasting her time doing a goofy pseudo-curriculum. Wasted potential. :|

Isn't it funny how one crazy blog leads to another and another.........like sands through the hourglass, so are the blogs of the nutty fundies

My favorite part is where she's insisting all good Christians need to eat random bugs from their yards (earthworms and slugs and crap) and pine needles and whatnot, because the Bible says Christians won't be able to go to the grocery store. Oooookay. I realize that ideas about what's gross/tasty vary quite a bit by culture, and there's nothing wrong with eating insects. Certainly our not too distant ancestors would be questioning my lobster-lovin' sanity. That said, I think there's a difference between eating insects and grubs that have been raised for food, and eating COMPLETELY RANDOM BUGS FROM YOUR YARD. Insects can be poisonous, they can carry disease, they can be tainted with external toxins... so you know, all the same reasons it's a bad idea to catch and munch fish from an untested body of water. As for pine needle tea... a lot of produce is a good source of vitamin C. And a lot of pine species are toxic.

Why wait for the end times? Accidentally poison yourself NOW! NOW! NOW!!!

blog.inkleinations.com/search/label/politics?m=1

I love the part about why they don't vote.

Does God choose the leaders of all "democracies (or democratic republics)", or just the United States?

Isn't it funny how one crazy blog leads to another and another.........like sands through the hourglass, so are the blogs of the nutty fundies

I'm slightly embarrassed that I remember this tumbleweed of fundie excess. Just slightly.

Regarding the Jesus is lord lady, I tracked her down with my google fu and I'll make a thread about her when I get on my computer (kids dropped the charger in the dogs water so I have to replace it).

I'm with NjoyingNsanity. I honestly don't understand why they don't make or buy a flattering dress that meets their standards of modesty instead of this stupid "just wear a shirt under or over your dress" crap. :angry-banghead:

I am in love with the last dress with the three-quarter sleeves. That is absolutely what I would have worn for my wedding if I'd ever seen anything like it when I was dress shopping six years ago.

I can't decide if the shirt and skirt combo is more or less ugly than the abomination Megan Self wore for her wedding. Both outfits are painfully frumpy, unflattering, and inappropriate for a young woman (really, anyone, but they're especially awful on these otherwise cute 20-year-old women).

Topic change--"uses for urine"? There ARE NO uses for urine! It's a waste product! Flush the toilet and take a Benadryl, you nut!

"I didn't know that babies could read." That's because they can't.

The circular reasoning, it burns.

So God chooses the leaders of democracies...through voters...who had better be sure to choose correctly or they're defying God's will...which is demonstrated through the vote of the people...

So yeah, I guess it's safer to just opt out rather than risk making God mad by picking wrong.

Oy.

How old is that boy getting married? I don't have time (or the desire) to go deep into this, but this sentence from near the end of the "Zach and Beth Testimony"-post jumped out at me:

"There were certainly many times in my adult life where I figured marriage wasn't going to be in my future".

-and here I was thinking I were looking at two teenagers :?

Then again some of these people use "adult" very differently from what my heathen, hellbound, Lutheran, ladybrain would.

There are perfectly legitimate uses of urine. As it is a waste product, analysis can tell us a great deal about how the body is functioning. At the low income clinic, we run urinalysis tests on a regular basis. However, I am certain is a patient told us they were consuming it, we would get a psych referral. It violates outdo no harm policy, given it's full of waste the body got RID of in the first place!

I had an ex who said peeing on your feet was good for athletes foot. Said he learned it in the army.

I guess if it was 1917 and you were in a foxhole in a cold and wet Germany, then yeah, urine is better than nothin! 8-)

Archived