IGNORED

Christian Film Studio Making 50 Shades Rival

GeoBQn

I read about this earlier. It looks so deliciously terrible that I might actually want to see it (once I can rent/borrow it).

"Fifty Shades of Beige," based on the lives of the Maxwell family? :lol:

No? Well, this one doesn't sound any more riveting, so I'll skip it just like I've skipped all the other Christian alternative films (well, I did watch Fireproof, just to see how bad it could be, and it was pretty bad). I've got enough holier-than-thou people in my own life driving me crazy, I don't need to be paying good money to watch them at the cinema as well. :roll:

Presenting: A Coupla Shades of Taupe

http://amzn.to/WPLRZj

I read that, and it is one of the funniest things I've ever read.

:shock: OMG.

:laughing-rolling: "...blossoming emotions and hardcore schtupping." And it's set in Arkansas! Perfection! :laughing-rolling:

Aaannnnd....it's available on Nook! (I don't have a Kindle :embarrassed: ). :cracking-up:

:shock: OMG.

:laughing-rolling: "...blossoming emotions and hardcore schtupping." And it's set in Arkansas! Perfection! :laughing-rolling:

Aaannnnd....it's available on Nook! (I don't have a Kindle :embarrassed: ). :cracking-up:

I had to stop reading this book in bed at night. My laughing kept waking my husband up. It's so much funnier if you're familiar with Fifty Shades already. Read it. READ IT! Taupe, I mean.

Faith-based alternative to Fifty Shades Of Grey to put God deep inside you

I'm surprised no one's mentioned the article headline yet. Call me perverted all you want, but considering the fact that the movie's meant as an alternative to the sexually charged 50 Shades of Grey, the title made me laugh out loud.

I'm surprised no one's mentioned the article headline yet. Call me perverted all you want, but considering the fact that the movie's meant as an alternative to the sexually charged 50 Shades of Grey, the title made me laugh out loud.

I also thought the headline was funny even though they didn't intend for it to be that way.

Take all the sex out of 50 Shades, and you'll be left with a 20 minute short film.

Maybe the Arndts can write the screenplay? They should have tons of footage to contribute...

Maybe the Arndts can write the screenplay? They should have tons of footage to contribute...

All with penguins.

The Christian film studio behind G-d's Not Dead is making a romance movie that they plan to release the same weekend as 50 Shades of Grey.

Yeah, good luck with that.

The AV Club has a tasteful article about it here.

http://www.avclub.com/article/faith-bas ... od--207601

Ahhh yes, the Christian film studio which put out I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell, Uwe Boll's Postal, InAPPropriate Comedy, etc. I have seen several articles like this, and its a bit misleading. The studio that is releasing both is not Christian-based, though they are not the producing studio for either. The films have different production companies, both faith-based, and the non-Christian distributor appears to be the connection.

I have to say, the studio does not seem to discriminate on what they release. They have all sorts of movies from art films to horror, to melodramas, etc.

It might be interesting to watch the two movies. I have serious issues with 50 Shades, so won't choose to see it, but

There is a You Tube video of Gilbert Gottfried reading from 50 shades. It is hilarious.

Presenting: A Coupla Shades of Taupe

http://amzn.to/WPLRZj

I read that, and it is one of the funniest things I've ever read.

In the Maxwell version Stevehovah would incorporate Pepsi into the BDSM sessions. :ew:

Archived