IGNORED

Rev. Angley's healing line

antwan

My brother and i loved to watch Rev. Ernest Angley and his fundie followers on tv while growing up. The rev's still at it at 92 years old. Wow! We most liked watching him use the "miracle power" during the healing line part of his services. You can catch a bit of it HERE.

You'll see some miracle power flowing at 44:00 (specifically 44:49). But oh, the healing power that's a flowin' at 48:29. I dare say it's more electrifying than taser power. Oh, how I miss me some Angley on a Saturday night. He even had his own Sunday All-You-Can-Eat buffet for many years (I think it was called the Cathedral Bufffet, originally started by Rexx Humbard). Rev. Angley's mission interviews, the healing line, his answering letters from viewers, makes for some serious snark fodder. HEAL!

:o I cannot beLIEVE this man is still at it. My brother and I used to watch him, too! :lol:

:o I cannot beLIEVE this man is still at it. My brother and I used to watch him, too! :lol:

IKR? The only reason I was able to discover him again, was his ministry came on tv this morning as a local plug for local programming times. I was shocked to learn that he's still alive and still preaching. Sheesh!

Definitely don't miss the young girl at 49:55 (and her share of the "miracle power" at 50:05). She's got the fundie glaze going on, somewhat like Priscilla Waller.

Us too. My brother and me. Lol. Remember this: "Say Baybay"? Oh how we snarked on that one. Sad thing is, it looks like it might have brought us all together as siblings to watch. Lol

Us too. My brother and me. Lol. Remember this: "Say Baybay"? Oh how we snarked on that one. Sad thing is, it looks like it might have brought us all together as siblings to watch. Lol

LOL! :lol: I started to type the Bay-bee stuff out in my post, but was too lazy to do it justice.My dh and I say his deaf healing chants to each other all the time. I'll be cooking and he'll walk in and announce, "Say 'BAY'" and we go through the whole shpiel. "Say, 'A'...'Me-en.'"

Remember the, ...the...(wait for it)....the baby rattle he'd shake by their ears, and they'd smile?

How about blessed cloth? ;)

Here's another article I found on him. They called him, "Ohio's Miracle Man," lol.

http://www.ohio.com/news/local/ohio-s-m ... 0-1.228906

We're about a half an hour away from The Cathedral Buffet and the Hour of Power church!! Do you know how bad I want to go gate crash? lol

We're about a half an hour away from The Cathedral Buffet and the Hour of Power church!! Do you know how bad I want to go gate crash? lol

LOL, I totally hear you. I'm a Christian homeschooler btw (saw your username). If I still lived in the area (used to work at CAK airport), I'd totally go with you and we could confuse the heck out of those spayshul folks. :D I've always wanted to start with a healin' of my own, -healing the Rev from that bad wig he's always worn. Ewww! :pink-shock:

Archived