IGNORED

1915 book - Are Women People?

morfydd

I can't speak for all women, but I'm not a "people". I'm a lizard in a convincing costume, having been sent from my home plant of Blorg, to study you. Ultimately, we were going to take over, but then the "Great Incident at Mmlum" happened, which is not our fault, and we know nothing about! All plans were abandoned, but I stayed as they refused to let me bring my pet. Poor SO/partner (that's what I cleverly named him, after the conventions of your planet) would be lost without me, and I'm quite attached to him.

On a related note: Any other of you lot still out there? Maybe we could have a expat Blorg reunion bbq on this planet? The grasshoppers are on me. :)

I'm the abominable snowman sent from my home country to keep me safe from the evil snowmen who wish to kill me because I am a snow princess.

I can't speak for all women, but I'm not a "people". I'm a lizard in a convincing costume, having been sent from my home plant of Blorg, to study you. Ultimately, we were going to take over, but then the "Great Incident at Mmlum" happened, which is not our fault, and we know nothing about! All plans were abandoned, but I stayed as they refused to let me bring my pet. Poor SO/partner (that's what I cleverly named him, after the conventions of your planet) would be lost without me, and I'm quite attached to him.

On a related note: Any other of you lot still out there? Maybe we could have a expat Blorg reunion bbq on this planet? The grasshoppers are on me. :)

Grandma? .....is that you :D

:shifty-kitty: :shifty-kitty: :shifty-kitty: shhhhh your blowing our cover

Was Jim Morrisson really your king?

Was Jim Morrisson really your king?

It was actually Ringo Starr. He was the last one, who was great. The lizard who was "Britney Spears" did well, but ever since "Justin Bieber", I'm completely a-political as far as Blorg is concerned. The "Great Incident at Mmlum", which we know nothing about, and isn't our fault, taught me stuff. 8-)

I haven't read the whole thing, but so far it's pretty good. I like the sarcastic, biting wit.

Grandma? .....is that you :D

You're here? They promised me that they'd keep you safe, while you were still a little leathery-skinned, slightly translucent egg!

:shifty-kitty: :shifty-kitty: :shifty-kitty: shhhhh your blowing our cover

It's been 10.000 (lizard) years. Surely we can all pretend that it's just "Nouvelle Cuisine", and have a little get-together, right? If not, sacrifice me! Anything for our cause!

Everyone keeps talking about the Great Incident at Mmlum.

But what about the Even Greater Incident at MMMbop? Surely IOKTBT will know what I'm talking about.

Everyone keeps talking about the Great Incident at Mmlum.

But what about the Even Greater Incident at MMMbop? Surely IOKTBT will know what I'm talking about.

:pink-shock: Whyyyyyyy???? Those were bad, bad, bad times! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Archived