IGNORED

A new Bates Courtship? (Pic included)

luv2laugh

lol - this has probably already been discussed to death but i think Cooper's mom or (C himself) want him to be part of fundie royalty. He seems too self-conscious in photos to be oblivious about relationship possibilities. (more examples in Marci's invasive FB Duggar album) This one was from last year, and the one of him and Jessa skyping family gave off the vibe of him seemed interested in her too imo. Too late now!

post-10046-14451999240722_thumb.jpg

Ouch that pic of Jinger (yikes, girl, lay off the self tanner).

But if it is Carlin who's "getting to know" Cooper, then I'm going to be a bit wary. Carlin is 16, for crying out loud! I know Alyssa began "getting to know" John Webster at that age, but it was still really early imo.

What is going on here?

It took me three looks before I noticed the photo caption..."San Fran with the crazy future (most likely) kinda distant relatives. (Winky face) hashtag United Bates of America"

Hmmmm.

Michael or however they are spelling it this week.

His reply in-pic that (his?) sister's brother-in-law is courting (whichever Bates) makes me think of that bit in Spaceballs.

Dark Helmet: Before you die there is something you should know about us, Lone Star.

Lone Starr: What?

Dark Helmet: I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate.

Lone Starr: What's that make us?

Dark Helmet: Absolutely nothing!

Archived