IGNORED

[Fail] Kirk Cameron tries his hand at astrophysics

doggie

Um, Kirk, maybe you should stay away from science. All it's doing is making you look like a fool....well, even more of a fool....but still, stay away from science!

wow! I know they don't believe in evolution, but he's trying to say the sun isn't a star? Just that it has similar characteristics to a star?

I think he's trying to say our sun isn't just any star, it's a Sooper Speshul Snowflayke Star, because Bible Jesus. Dingbat.

Also

[bBvideo 560,340:glr2poea]

[/bBvideo]

A scientist that plays the devil's music. Ladies & gentlemen, Brian May: Fundie cryptonite.

Now I think he's more awesome than I already did :D

I like something that Neil Degrasse Tyson recently said: What if we've already been visited by extra-terrestrials, but they've concluded that there's no intelligent life on Earth?

They Might be Giants and Thoughtful's awesome memes this thread just made my day!

Oh and suck it Kirk, you are an idiot.

My hubby has two Master's degrees and a PhD and he worked very hard to get them. How dare this fool diminish the incredible efforts of all the people who choose to get advanced degrees, regardless of the field, but especially the sciences like astrophysics. A friend of mine's husband is literally a "rocket scientist" at the Jet Propulsion Lab in Pasadena, CA. He is an astrophysicist who works for NASA. The guy is a genius. People like Kirk Cameron sicken me with their lack of respect for education.

Tankgirl, glad I could amuse! I have arranged Why Does the Sun Shine for a piano student, and it is often an earworm for me.

Becket70, your post made me think of this sketch (not that I think your friend's husband would act like this, of course!).

Being a Fundie apologist -- it's not exactly brain surgery, is it, Kirk?

[bBvideo 560,340:2kz1j9rz]

[/bBvideo]

To be fair, I think Kirk Cameron commenting on astrophysics is great. Otherwise, how would all of you have come up with these hilarious memes? Hahahaha! :lol: I love it.

Archived