IGNORED

Kendrick brothers movie being filmed right down the street!

notsocommon

...same people who made Fireproof, et all.

I'd go stalk if I was not in the process of packing and moving. It is just listed as M-5 and the website has no indication of what it will be about. I don't even know if this is just part or the whole thing being filmed here.

Wonder what drivel they will be spouting, now, and who will be in it.

They've started their own production company separate from Sherwood, and they are seeking "prayer warriors" to pray for the success of the film.

kendrickbrothers.com/news/moving-ahead-movie-5

It is cool that a movie is being filmed just a few blocks away...notsomuch that it is funny-lite drivel.

I asked some friends who always know what is up if they know anything.

I may cruise by and snap some pics of the house they are setting up at.

My daughter instantly wanted to see if they needed extras, as we have done it before for a few local, indie movies. I don't think we will be doing this one, though!

I wonder, if the Duggars and a TLC crew will make a visit to the set like they did with Courageous.

I wonder the same thing.

I wonder, if the Duggars and a TLC crew will make a visit to the set like they did with Courageous.

I hope they walk away without any communicable diseases this time.

Well, if anyone hears anything about the Duggars going to Concord, NC....

The house they were sitting up at is in a tight little neighborhood, right across from my daughters school. Made the car line a bit dodgy before and after school today.

I don't know where else they plan on filming. One of my friends said she heard they will be filming for the next 30 days.

I can see maybe Boob, Mullet and the TTH Duggars heading down there. Boob loved the attention they got for the Courageous filming. A bunch of Duggar fans showed up there to meet them. I remember Lazy Lyndsie and Daniel went and took pictures with Boob and Josh. I wouldn't be surprised if FRC sends Joshie down to NC for media attention for FRC and they have promoted Christian movies in the past.

The Kendricks will probably make a couple of more movies. They have some devout fans and there are churches that buy tickets for the movies and later on a lot of those churches hold movie nights.

Notsocommon- I'm in the process of moving back to Charlotte and will be there this weekend. If you want to show up and be an extra, I'd be happy to join you. Just be aware that the only way I'll show up is if I can wear the Hooters outfit I bought on eBay for last Halloween.

Nah. One thing, I am moving back to Texas and an way too busy to do extra work and, two...I just couldn't do a movie like this. At all.

I am not even sure how one signs up to be an extra.

I do dare you to shw up on location in the Hooters outfit, though! :)

I'm sorry, Gary Wheeler, I know you said it's "a culturally relevant, Southern movie" but I'm having a hard time imagining how your confederate flags and outdated, misogynistic, racist world can be in the same sentence as "culturally relevant."

Archived