IGNORED

Sherri Shepherd's About to Be Ex Godly Man or Jerk

Coconut Flan

Sherri Shepherd's husband gave her a post-nup agreement to sign that for me would probably have triggered a divorce filing. It's now part of their current divorce docs.

http://tmz.vo.llnwd.net/o28/newsdesk/tm ... except.pdf

I'm not a huge fan of Sherri's and I think she has a lot of issues with men, possibly due to her previous divorce. That being said, from everything I have read about her, she is a VERY hard worker and takes her career seriously. I'd be pretty insulted if my husband presented me with a document like that AFTER we were married and I'd likely be filing for an annulment.

I just read there is going to be a custody battle over their unborn (via surrogate) baby, as well. What a mess.

I would like to see a document on all the things HE is going to do for HER. Marriage requires two people, doing things for each other. That document indicates to me that either he is all about himself or that she wasn't really what he wanted in a wife. A piece of paper isn't going to change that.

He may have given her that, but she was smart enough to have him sign a prenup, which only gives him 60k and states she will get custody of any future children. She seems like a devoted mother and has talked about how she works so hard because she has to lay for all if his current and future therapies (he was severely premature).

Her husband is going to try to use this against her to what, say she should submit to him now and she wasn't submissive enough then, that's why left? What kind if man seeks full custody of an unborn chills and wants to deny it a mother? That's a man seeking a paycheck.

He wrote that up for her? Please. :roll:

I saw a picture of him in this week's People magazine, and he looks like a plus sized man. And he puts in there about her weight?

I hope she gets out of that marriage quickly and with little suffering (although sadly it doesn't look like it).

There are a lot of startling things in his amendment but the one thing I couldn't get past was, "I enjoy having sex with my husband. I crave intimacy with him and want to be uninhibited and free in our lovemaking." Like she has to enjoy it, because he has a document saying so. :roll:

I sincerely hope she can use that document to establish a claim of emotional abuse against that jerk.

I feel really bad for Sheri Shepard. She thought she found the love of her life & now it clearly not the case.

How far gone would you have to be to sign something like that AFTER the marriage? I hope he doesn't get any more than limited visitation with the baby with that bad attitude.

What an asshole.

I'll second that.

According to an article I read on eonline (through my Facebook feed) her 1st ex-husband is trying to full custody of her 1st son.

I saw her ex-husband is trying to get custody of their son. IIRC, he cheated on her either while she was pregnant or right after the baby was born. The ex appears to completely lambast her for being a working mother and stakes his claim on trying to take custody based upon that fact. His bid for emergency custody was rejected, but the judge did set a court date, which is basically required. Her counter claim is that he hardly ever sees their son and wouldn't know where his development is at this point.

Personally, I think Sherri Shepard is so stuck in her religious ideology that she chooses crappy partners.

Dude doesn't think he has to bring his full self to this marriage, that's pretty obvious from this incredibly one-sided agreement. If my partner presented this to me, I'd have to guess he'd had a stroke.

Sad, weirdos like this kind of "lifestyle". I'm going to guess these are the fantasy relationships men who tell women on the street to smile want to have.

Jeffrey's actions in filing for an emergency hearing remind me of Usher's ex-wife doing that right after their sons accident. Although I don't think Jeffery's as mentally ill as she was. I think Jeffrey just saw a possible opening and tried it. I don't think it's gonna alter that much.

Idk he seems controlling(even if you discount the amendment, which I do not, you have the seeking sole custody thing) and she's never really seemed to have it all together, but I don't think that makes you a bad mom, necessarily. .

As for the first husband trying to get custody, he stated that the child was 'practically illiterate' and 'couldn't tie his shoes.' I thought this was unfair to blame Sherri for, because I was under the impression that little Jeffrey was special needs...

This all reeks of being a money grab by the two ex-husbands.

Yes, her first child has special needs. I don't know his limitations, but his father could have unreasonable expectations.

The ex stated their son is practically illiterate, then qualified that he reads at a second grade level. For a 9 year old, that's not practically illiterate in my book. That's slightly behind IF he was a third grader this year and not a second grader, but on target if he was a second grader, and at 9 he could be either one. If he is also special needs, then that is actually a positive thing that he is nearly at grade level in spite of whatever his special needs are.

Frankly, if she's not homeschooling him and denying him access to an education, then I don't see how his school performance and struggles make it acceptable to try to revoke custody against her. I didn't see mention that she has failed to provide him with access to education, nor that she is failing to support him, only that he is not achieving as his father feels he should be. Not all kids are going to be honor roll students. It's arrogant to hold it against your ex spouse because your child isn't at the top of the pack unless your ex has directly blocked the child's access to education.

The internets say Sherri has her son in a private special needs school that offers art, speech, behavioral, and music therapy (and a ton of other things) and its ability based not grade based, meaning they can stay at a level or advance as quickly as they are able.

And it costs 55,000 a year. She also started her own fund to help other families with special needs children receive help and services.

I really don't picture a judge yanking her kid out of that school and those programs.

I feel for her but at the same time we don't know what happens behind close doors.

But the husband, is a total jerk. Hope she wins custody of both kids!

Lamar Sally claims in new legal docs -- obtained by TMZ -- there's now so much attention on the baby -- which is being carried via surrogate -- it now has a target on its head.

tmz.com/2014/05/21/sherri-shepherd-husband-lamar-sally-wants-child-custody-sealed/

:wtf:

Sherri=/=Lindbergh

That's kind of sad. I remember watching her on the View as she was counting down to the wedding, and as they were newlyweds, she seemed so happy. I don't really understand how her religious beliefs condone divorce, though. I haven't been keeping up with her though, so I don't know if there has been more info.

That's kind of sad. I remember watching her on the View as she was counting down to the wedding, and as they were newlyweds, she seemed so happy. I don't really understand how her religious beliefs condone divorce, though. I haven't been keeping up with her though, so I don't know if there has been more info.

I remember trying to explain that her first divorce was okay because according to her pastor, one could divorce for adultery--and that was the only reason one could divorce. The mental gymnastics she's going to have to undertake to explain why this divorce is Biblical will be interesting to hear.

Archived