IGNORED

Irreplaceable movie

snarktastic

Ugh, another film out by a 'Christian' fringe group about how they're under attack by the gays. Sigh. Oh, and people are disagreeing with the filrm which means they're being persecuted.

Nice review here - http://blog.sfgate.com/morford/2014/05/ ... ian-bigot/ And if I've done the techy stuff right a lovely picture for you below from the article. Caption is 'Bad Family! God scowls. Please stop destroying humanity'.

gaydads-300x147.jpg

Another fundie film for the whine and cheese festival.

The trailer filled me with enormous, unaccountable rage. Who exactly are these people talking about? Certainly not my family and friends, and I live in a godless heathen blue state. The (relatively few) people I know who lack close ties with their families of origin have built ties with like-minded friends.

I think they must be cherry-picking random "awful people I see out there" and putting them forth as The Way The Whole World Is. And the Sad Aussie Guy, wandering the world through his sea of syrupy background music, made me want to hunt him down and hit him in the head with a sack of Jell-O. "Why is eeeeeeeeverything so awwwwwwwwwwwwwfullllll?" No. No, it isn't.

Archived