IGNORED

A Game For Good Christians

misslady

Oh my.

My husband wanted to play Cards Against Humanity with some fairly coservative/religious friends of ours, but I've been taliking him out of it. I'm not sure if this would be a better or worse option. :D

This sounds way more fun than I was expecting when I read this thread.

Waaaaaaaaait, David bringing back a sack of foreskins? Poo bread? Holy crap.

Killing everyone who pisses against a wall

(1 Samuel 25:22)

Someone needs to tell PP he is doing it wrong

Uhm, no. The purpose of the game is NOT to mock the Bible. You might be offended by some of the cards. Good. We want you to figure out why you’re offended, especially if/when the card is a direct quote from the Bible, while going back to the Text.

I like this game already.

Will I be offended by this Game?

Maybe. As we list on the box, this game contains Sexual Content, Blood and Gore, Crude Humor, Drug References, Intense Violence, Sexual Violence, Extreme Violence, Suggestive Themes, Use of Alcohol, Strong Language, Strong Sexual content … and God. There are a plethora of things in this game that may piss you off.

This is great. For some strange reason, I imagine the older Duggar girls playing this game and talk about who has sex with who in the Bible! :lol:

Interesting. I started playing Cards Against Humanity and the iPhone game Evil Apples with friends a few months back. I guess there needs to be a Christian version.

This is great. For some strange reason, I imagine the older Duggar girls playing this game and talk about who has sex with who in the Bible! :lol:

Well, they should have fun with Solomon then.

I like this game already.

Same here. It sounds like non-believers will get a kick out of it, while believers will be challenged.

I think my husband and I would get something out of this game but at $35.00 it is a bit pricey for a pack of cards.

Archived