IGNORED

duggars on 'today show" tomorrow morning!

blisterine

today.msnbc.msn.com/id/43422853/ns/today-parenting/

They're keeping the name a a secret except that (if Suze's page is accurate) it's all over facebook.

The Duggars have been pretty boring this year. I need a bit more wackiness to keep my attention. Now if Michelle was to announce she was a lesbian and she was leaving Jim Bob for Mrs. Bates and then the two women shaved their heads in public - well I would actually get up early to watch that. ;)

The Duggars have been pretty boring this year. I need a bit more wackiness to keep my attention. Now if Michelle was to announce she was a lesbian and she was leaving Jim Bob for Mrs. Bates and then the two women shaved their heads in public - well I would actually get up early to watch that. ;)

Make it so! I expect to see Duggar fanfiction...

(there is actually 'rp' fanfiction - 'real person' fanfiction. Not kidding. Mostly about the actors from Supernatural making out :naughty: )

as you can see I stopped caring about posting OT at some point...

Make it so! I expect to see Duggar fanfiction...

(there is actually 'rp' fanfiction - 'real person' fanfiction. Not kidding. Mostly about the actors from Supernatural making out :naughty: )

as you can see I stopped caring about posting OT at some point...

lol I agree there should be Duggar fanfiction. I have seen quite bit of RP fanfiction about a Glee cast members being lesbian couples.

I have seen quite bit of RP fanfiction about a Glee cast members being lesbian couples.

Not to threadjack, but there is truth in the Lea Michelle and Dianna Argon were roommates and supposedly So Much More.... Broadway/Hollywood *ahem* lore is my non-fundie guilty pleasure.

Not to threadjack, but there is truth in the Lea Michelle and Dianna Argon were roommates and supposedly So Much More.... Broadway/Hollywood *ahem* lore is my non-fundie guilty pleasure.

I have heard about them being roommates and much more. They both mentioned their roommate experiences in interviews. In one interview Dianna said that she moved out due to being allergic to Lea's cats. Dianna made quite a stir last week when she wore a "likes girls" shirt at one of the Glee concerts in Toronto. She later said she wore the shirt in support of gay pride month. I have seen some RP fanfiction about Heather Morris and Naya Rivera being a couple.

So they were on this morning (Saturday). Nothing special... more of JB pontificating on "all the fun none of the responsibilities" that comes along with grandchildren. The interviewer said to Michelle something like, "I know you've heard a lot of newborns crying" (Michael James was not a happy camper for his debut) and I thought 'yeah, from down the hall in the girl's room." Just an observation, but the new baby looked like he has jaundice. That was an awfully "tan" baby.

Baby is crying and crying the whole time, but no! Don't sneak off to nurse him. The show must go on!

They're keeping the name a a secret except that (if Suze's page is accurate) it's all over facebook.

Correction: It's all over the internet and made some mainstream outlets like People.com and Yahoo.

Archived