IGNORED

duggars on 'today show" tomorrow morning!

blisterine

unknown announcement?

save ticker on dhc.

be sure to set tivo.

Again??? So soon? They were on just like last week. They couldn't get it all out then? Attention hogs!

They are always on the Today Show

If I have to hear one more time how they became debt free or why they have so many kids, blah blah blah :violence-shootself:

Because nothing says family values like having a 23-year-old who just went through an unmedicated birth be ready to appear on live TV less than 24 hours after popping the kid out.

Because nothing says family values like having a 23-year-old who just went through an unmedicated birth be ready to appear on live TV less than 24 hours after popping the kid out.

I really really hope that isn't what happens. That would be terrible.

It would be terrible but I bet it will happen. What else would they announce just after a birth?

The Internal Server Monster ate yet another post!

At any rate, I agree with Dreamer. Anna and baby Michael will be dragged over to the compound for their 6am call. Remember, we're dealing with the Duggars here and Smuggar is an even sleazier version of his snake oil salesman of a father.

Guest Anonymous

Noooooooo! :angry-screaming:

I know BUT, think about it, they didn't KNOW for SURE that Michael would be born today, in time for the Today show, aren't guests on there specifically picked, you know.... in advance? its not like the news where its like "breaking news! crazy family has yet another spawn in their attempts to prove that "every sperm is sacred" "

I could be wrong, but I'm not convinced that it's a pregnancy announcement or a courtship or anything like that. They were on Today last week, and they could have announced it then if that were the case. I mean, why wouldn't they? Michael was born today, so I'm thinking that they'll be introducing him tomorrow.

I have a feeling that the Duggars put the Today Show on call with the birth of baby Michael. Maybe they had an agreement with the show to appear the day after the birth. Some of the scheduling for guests and segments for the Today Show are never set in stone. Back in November, when Prince William and Kate Middleton announced their engagment, a couple of segments that were supposed air that morning on The Today Show were rescheduled to air on other days.

I have a feeling that the Duggars put the Today Show on call with the birth of baby Michael. Maybe they had an agreement with the show to appear the day after the birth. Some of the scheduling for guests and segments for the Today Show are never set in stone. Back in November, when Prince William and Kate Middleton announced their engagment, a couple of segments that were supposed air that morning on The Today Show were rescheduled to air on other days.

Yeah, exactly. I agree. I'd be willing to bet that that's what their announcement is tomorrow. It would be kind of mean in a way if Michelle used this time to announce a pregnancy and/or if one of the kids announced an engagement because that would totally overshadow Josh and Anna's birth announcement. If that were the case, they could have -- and should have -- announced that last week when they were there so that they could devote an announcement entirely to Michael's birth. Besides, last week, Michelle said they were "trying" for another baby, so it'd be kind of weird if she made an announcement within a week of finding out she's pregnant. :lol:

I would be irrate if I had to appear on the today show less than 24 hours after giving birth. WE all know that she prob pulled another mackynzie birth and did it at home, un-assisted, and un medicated....I wish she would realize that its ok to go to the hospital and have an epidural and its also ok to say no to an interview....its almost as though she is trying to prove she is wonder woman

I know BUT, think about it, they didn't KNOW for SURE that Michael would be born today, in time for the Today show, aren't guests on there specifically picked, you know.... in advance? its not like the news where its like "breaking news! crazy family has yet another spawn in their attempts to prove that "every sperm is sacred" "

You would be surprised. When my son was on Good Morning America we were called at 9 AM on a Saturday and asked to get on a plane and fly to NYC by 3 PM to be on Sundays show.

Sorry if I am not as "into" the Duggars as some...but why do the TV morning shows have them on so much? They are no longer the only family around having this many kids. So Jim Boob and Michelle have grandchild number 2.....so what? Happens all the time. I would understand somewhat if it were Jim Boob and Michelle having another one...that would be like watching the sinking of the Titanic or something, but this big hullaballoo over 2 grandchildren? Doesn't that seem a little weird?

Has it been on yet?

What was the announcement? The baby we already know about or is J'Chelle going to spawn again?

Has it been on yet?

What was the announcement? The baby we already know about or is J'Chelle going to spawn again?

Maybe they'll adopt those two kids that Strong Quiver didn't want anymore?

You know, there are all kinds of people who adopt kids -- lots of kids. That Joe Taylor guy who Doug Phillips butchered and robbed blind was a single man and adopted kids off the streets. I guess one of them had to take him in after Doug and DeRosa took about everything from him but his toothbrush. Why not put Joe on TV? Because Joe is not a circus attraction that says "Welcome to my pelvis, America!"

(aka Under much grace)

I went and looked. It was a 21 second blurb that Anna had a baby boy, but Today claimed that they didn't have a name yet. Also, the closest we came to seeing Duggars was a photo of Josh, Anna, and the two babies. (Josh and Anna looked very tired - I was kind of relieved they didn't put Anna on camera to the world this morning.)

So yeah... nothing that we didn't already know.

You know, there are all kinds of people who adopt kids -- lots of kids. That Joe Taylor guy who Doug Phillips butchered and robbed blind was a single man and adopted kids off the streets. I guess one of them had to take him in after Doug and DeRosa took about everything from him but his toothbrush. Why not put Joe on TV? Because Joe is not a circus attraction that says "Welcome to my pelvis, America!"

(aka Under much grace)

Whoa. What's the story there? I missed that.

Archived