IGNORED

Debi Pearl's Surgery

geeklove

Call me a bitch, but I don't care if it's successful or not. She has brought pain to the lives of countless children. If karma has chosen to bite her in the ass, so much the better imo.

Sorry, Koala, the surgery went well. Maybe next time they can raise enough money to remove her head from Michael's ass.

Remember when Michael said we don't need Social Security because families take care of each other?

True Rebel, I'm not sure but she may have a nerve impinged. She probably can hold her head up but not without pain.

Soft cervical collar $20 or so at any drug store. Maybe less on amazon.com. For hands free sitting when you have neck/spine/pinched nerve issues

I have 2, so I never have to worry about not being able to find one, it being in the laundry when my neck acts up (since I'm trying to avoid surgery #3). Money well spent.

Just because her husband looks like a meth addict who lives behind a dumpster and yells at pigeons, doesn't mean they are poor.

:lol:

(going back to lurking now)

I don't have much to add. Just that I'm dying laughing over here. You guys rock!

And I know that it's generally frowned upon to wish anyone true ill here, but I doubt I could find it in me to shed a tear if Michael or Debi ever came to harm.

Off topic...

Geek Love! One of my all-time favourite books, and not unrelated to discussions of religion and cult-like organizations. Great username!

I agree! Excellent book and user name! Although, it did ruin lasagna for me... :lol:

I agree! Excellent book and user name! Although, it did ruin lasagna for me... :lol:

I'm new here, so I hope its okay for me to say thanks! That book was the litmus test for potential friends for many years. I still keep a "reading copy" to loan out so I can keep my first edition safe. (edited to say....sorry for the brag, but it is one of my few valued possessions)

I think it's interesting that chronically painful conditions seem to be something that some of the more aggressively hostile parents have in common. I've been in horrible pain due to health issues for quite a long time. Fortunately my children were already mostly able to care for themselves when it started.

I can imagine that if they were very small, and there were a bunch of them, it wiuld be very, very hard not to constantly lose it with them. I wonder if they have looked at how the pain might be influencing their child rearing views?

I'm new here, so I hope its okay for me to say thanks! That book was the litmus test for potential friends for many years. I still keep a "reading copy" to loan out so I can keep my first edition safe. (edited to say....sorry for the brag, but it is one of my few valued possessions)

I've loaned out many copies, and never get them back. Readers are so astonished by the book that they pass it on to others, who pass it on to others. It's like mononucleosis or something--gotta share!

I, too, am suspicious of trays of lasagna... :o

I was wondering who will 'serve' Michael and take care of Debi while she is recovering. we certainly can't expect Michael to so get Debi a glass of water as serving the wife is never the role of the husband. If he wants a home cooked meal she has to get up and cook it no matter how ill or weak she i s, doesn't she?

I was wondering who will 'serve' Michael and take care of Debi while she is recovering. we certainly can't expect Michael to so get Debi a glass of water as serving the wife is never the role of the husband. If he wants a home cooked meal she has to get up and cook it no matter how ill or weak she i s, doesn't she?

I would be willing to bet the daughters or the church community is covering meals, etc. The better question is who is serving his other (ick) needs? Now its going to take me weeks to scrub that image from my memory.

I would be willing to bet the daughters or the church community is covering meals, etc. The better question is who is serving his other (ick) needs? Now its going to take me weeks to scrub that image from my memory.

I am sure one if the pets or a gay guy will serve.

Going by the way he treated her on their honeymoon, I'm willing to hazard a guess that it will be Debi servicing his other needs, no matter how much pain she's in or what her doctor's orders are. Even if he has other outlets, he'll use her simply because he feels the need to assert his dominance and to keep her in her place.

Debi might score a 9.5 on the scale of despicable human beings, but Michael is well and truly an eleven.

I am sure one if the pets or a gay guy will serve.

AAARRRGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

I guess now Bill Gothard and Doug Phillips aren't doing anything, they can go help out...

WHY DID I EVEN THINK THAT!!! :ew:

I cant imagine Michael Pearl as a sexual being. Hes just too gross.

AAARRRGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

I guess now Bill Gothard and Doug Phillips aren't doing anything, they can go help out...

WHY DID I EVEN THINK THAT!!! :ew:

I cant imagine Michael Pearl as a sexual being. Hes just too gross.

Quick! Take the Brain Bleach!:

funny-woman-sick-bed.jpg

Sorry, Koala, the surgery went well. Maybe next time they can raise enough money to remove her head from Michael's ass.

Images of Michael Pearl's ass are probably the stuff of nightmares. Hairy and dimpled are the least revolting descriptions running thru my mind. :ew:

Archived