IGNORED

Okay, so which fundie funded this? God's Not Dead

tropaka

A trailer for this little nugget landed on my FB. Basically a Christian kid debates his atheist Prof (Kevin Sorbo) on God's existence (and presumably wins and restores his prof's faith). Ho, hum. Oh, and it also features Dean Cain and Willie and Cory Robertson (of Duck Dynasty).

youtube.com/watch?v=90PWFEeRApA

• 4 months later...

I really hate this shit. Telling students in a class that depends on critical thinking that they need to disavow anything is absolutely ridiculous! I did philosophy as a minor and if any of my profs had said this to us I would have reported them so quickly. I'm an atheist and this bothers the fuck out of me.

Why must some religious people always be such victims?

And why must atheists alway be portrayed as jerks that hate god. We don't hate god. We just don't believe in god.

I really hate this shit. Telling students in a class that depends on critical thinking that they need to disavow anything is absolutely ridiculous! I did philosophy as a minor and if any of my profs had said this to us I would have reported them so quickly. I'm an atheist and this bothers the fuck out of me.

Why must some religious people always be such victims?

Has anyone really ever had this happen in a class? it is such a Christian Urban Legend...

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone really ever had this happen in a class? it is such a Christian Urban Legend...

Nope, though I have heard lots of anger towards my class on origins cause it's totally not just all about the Christian origin thoughts.

Archived