IGNORED

TTUAC And The BBC

debrand

Last week I received a call from the British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC Radio) concerning the recent push in the House of Commons to have my 20-year-old book, To Train Up a Child, banned from sale in Britain. On live radio the host asked for my response to the effort to ban my book. I responded, “The British defended Britain against the Nazis with planes and tanks; they now defend the homeland against ideas with censorship. That is beneath the dignity of the English people.†He then read some of the statements made in the House concerning me and my book. I informed him that the statements were the result of quote mining and cherry picking, leaving an impression that is entirely untrue, and that the woman who made them had not read my book, but had surfed the Web to get her information.

Later that day, I got a second call from another BBC affiliate. He seemed to be a little higher caliber. Again, the same questions and the same answers. The next day I got another call from a BBC affiliate. He probed and said things like, “You believe in hitting children as young as four months…†After I answered his absurd characterizations of my teaching, he asked, “And so how will you feel if they ban your book in Britain?†I laughed and said, “Well, I would be delighted. It will be a résumé enhancement. I will put it on the front page of my website, ‘Warning, this book is banned in the U.K.,’ and I will sell an additional 100,000 copies to people in Britain by direct mailing through No Greater Joy.†My mama would be proud

First, hats off to Britain for banning this kind of child abuse manual. Second, the Pearls are very apt at misrepresenting their stance on issues. They say one thing in public but something else in print. Sometimes they make contradictory statements in the same article. I don't know how prepared a normal reporter is for such brazen dishonestly

Michael wonders why people are now beginning to argue against his methods. I think that the internet is helping spread outrage over his methods.

So why are the progressives so upset now? The message has not changed but the world has. They are failing with their children and they know that if they “hit†their kids (something they feel like doing) it would be prompted by anger. So they practice transferal, assuming that any parent that employs physical chastisement must be angry and violent as they would be if they “struck†their “little brats.â€

They have never experienced the Christ-centered family of love and goodwill. They cannot conceive of its existence. Their families are typified on TV and in movies—hostility, bitterness, impatience, anger, and resentment. Our peaceful lives and happy children seem like fairy tales to them. Their world is going to hell, while ours is going to heaven on a sunbeam of joy and celebration.

I was disappointed that they did not call back. I was looking forward to mentioning that the Nazis were burning books while the English were bombing them. So where have all the Nazis gone? Gone to England every one; when will they ever learn? When will they ever learn?

It's hilarious how the authors of these awful books always claim you've never read them. If you wanted to make it believable, write a book longer than 100 pages. If it takes less time than a good satisfying crap to read, maybe some critics wouldn't bother. (Ezzo's book is also very short)

Uh, Mr. and Mrs. Pearl? Hostility, bitterness, impatience, anger, and resentment are normal human behaviors. Your "peaceful lives and happy children" only exist because said children have been conditioned to act be happy or else.

IMO, Michael Pearl is a sadistic, sociopathic monster and Debi is right down there with him.

"Failing with their children"?

Sure wish the BBC or someone would follow up with a "where are they now" story on the fabulously successful life of Rebekah Pearl Anast, and her career as a baby machine "married" to Gabriel Anast.

Hey, Mikey! You are an evil, sadistic monster. I would love to take a copy of your book and shove it up your ass. But, you're not worth going to jail for. But, mark my words, karma is a bitch, and you have it coming in spades.

So why are the progressives so upset now? The message has not changed but the world has. They are failing with their children and they know that if they “hit†their kids (something they feel like doing) it would be prompted by anger. So they practice transferal, assuming that any parent that employs physical chastisement must be angry and violent as they would be if they “struck†their “little brats.â€

They have never experienced the Christ-centered family of love and goodwill. They cannot conceive of its existence. Their families are typified on TV and in movies—hostility, bitterness, impatience, anger, and resentment. Our peaceful lives and happy children seem like fairy tales to them. Their world is going to hell, while ours is going to heaven on a sunbeam of joy and celebration.

I think one major contribution is that people whose parents relied on the Pearls' teachings are now grown up and speaking out. So Michael's quote is all the more ridiculous as many of these people grew up in homes where their parents hit them because they felt God demanded it due to the Pearls. God-centered family of love and goodwill? In which the parents must continually stifle compassion for their children? Pure delusion.

"Failing with their children"?

Sure wish the BBC or someone would follow up with a "where are they now" story on the fabulously successful life of Rebekah Pearl Anast, and her career as a baby machine "married" to Gabriel Anast.

Or follow up with Hana Williams. Oh, wait, you can't because she'd dead and her parents used TTUAC to kill her.

Or follow up with Hana Williams. Oh, wait, you can't because she'd dead and her parents used TTUAC to kill her.

But...but...Lori Alexander says not to believe that story: " Also, never believe the reports that say a child was killed by parents who have To Train Up A Child in their home."

You know, just throw the overwhelming evidence out the window.

:doh:

Archived