IGNORED

Arndts on Fox 2

miffy

Extremely slow news day, I guess. The last kid was born 11 years ago, and they're just covering the "wow, what a big family" story now? And without the birthday-cakes-in-Mom-and-Dad's-bed, the penguins and the tinker toys, the Arndts are that much more gosh darn boring.

Wizzie is 17 in a couple of days. She seems so child-like.

You should email to complain about leaving the penguins out.

And when you do, be sure to provide some links to Arndt threads on FJ. Fox 2 doesn't know anywhere near as much about the Arndts as we all seem to!

And when you do, be sure to provide some links to Arndt threads on FJ. Fox 2 doesn't know anywhere near as much about the Arndts as we all seem to!

When the narrator on the video clip mentioned how every few weeks one of them has a birthday, I was all ready for them to describe their birthday photo tradition, with the cake in mom & dad's bedroom and all the details!

Alas, they didn't even mention it… :lol:

The Fox2 video was so...blah. What was the point? Are the Arndts using Fox2 as free advertising for wives for their sons? "Look! We're a totally normal, fun family! Not at all creepy or anything!"...

Do we know for sure that none of the Arndts have dated/courted? I realized they post every mundane detail of their life on the website, but maybe this is something that would keep to themselves while it's in the early stages? They get out into the real world enough to meet some girls, and to an untrained eye seem fairly normal/personable.

They left out the penguins, the cake in the bedroom, Mama Arndt's short white shorts, and Vine Valley. It could have been an interesting investigation into a crazy family but it was instead bland.

• 9 months later...

Archived