IGNORED

Munck's went to 'ebil Epcot....

Justme

Mr. Goalie and I were married at WDW in August. We even did our wedding portraits at Epcot. I am one of those weirdos who would go on the same vacation there every year. Heck, we might even go back twice or 3 times this year. (Annual passes came with the wedding). I worked there for 6 years. I miss it.

Awesome! We also go just about every year, occasionally more than that. It is so exciting now that I have little kids I can drag along, too. :)

And now I have well and truly gotten us off topic. ;)

I'm the type of person who's been ordering exactly the same drink, and only that drink, from Starbucks for over ten years, so I can see how a yearly vacation to the same place would be fun. I think I'd like a little more variety, but hey... Epcot is awesome.

I'm the type of person who's been ordering exactly the same drink, and only that drink, from Starbucks for over ten years, so I can see how a yearly vacation to the same place would be fun. I think I'd like a little more variety, but hey... Epcot is awesome.

If it were up to me I would go to the Black Hills every year. But being a travel agent I need to visit more places like Disney so I can sell them to my clients. If you've been there its easier to sell.

My grandpa retired to the Orlando area so every year starting at age 5 we went to WDW and Epcot(when it opened). By the time I was 13 our visits we pretty robotic, we would hit the countries in the back first and work our way to the front of Epcot. By age 14 we stopping going for a few years to the parks. I was an only child so maybe it would have been more fun going with a large family? If the Munck's do have a time share, they could always trade locations? I'm sure they have found a location that works for their large family but so many time shares do. I don't own a time share but when I travel I will call certain off season time shares and ask if they have condos to rent and most are way to big for our family, 3-5 bedrooms but cheaper and way more comfy then a hotel room.

Yeah, don't forget Arthur Munck took his three older daughters to a VF father/daughter weekend a time or two.

They may actually have lives, but at their cores they're still fundies with ugly beliefs and raising their kids to be perfect baby making wives and 'godly' men.

Maybe the reason they keep going back is because they keep adding children and want each of them to experience it.

Good point. That could be true. Also does anyone know much about the Munck's extended family (could they be visiting family in Orlando).

Archived