IGNORED

Women shouldn't have any self-esteem

SpeakNow

I came across this charming blogger (mattforney.com/2013/09/16/the-case-against-female-self-esteem/)...and I wanted to bang my head on the wall. He posts such lovely sentiments like

"Whenever a girl I’m talking to brags about how she’s “confident†and “strong,†I can feel my dick deflating like a punctured tire. I’d still bang her, of course; a repellent personality doesn’t negate the fact that she has a slammin’ body. But a crucial part of the attraction is lost. I’d be less offended if she ripped a fart in my face."

"The same goes for having a job. The vast majority of girls work useless fluff jobs: government bureaucrats, human resources and various other makework positions that exist to give them the illusion of independence. The jobs that keep the country running—tradesmen, miners, farmers, policemen, the military—are still overwhelmingly dominated by men. If every girl was fired from her job tomorrow, elementary schools would have to shut down for a couple days, but otherwise life would go on as usual."

"This is the kicker; in their bones, girls know that their toxic, feminist you-go-grrl ideology is a lie. Why do you think the average urban slut machine is downing enough Prozac to poison the water supply? Pharmacological assistance is the only way she can make it through her day without slitting her wrists, or alternately realizing that her life is a complete lie. Every day, women show through their actions that they despise their strong, independent lives."

I'm guessing this guy lives in his mother's basement.

LMAO, the women is apparently a random woman he asked to snap a photo with. Not any SO or friend or relative.

Looking at the blog he's 25 and perpetually single. Not that there's anything wrong with that in of itself.

rooshnme.blogspot.com/2013/04/matt-forney-hates-portland.html

And he wonders why he can't get a girl to fuck him?

It's like MRA's are the same prototype: entitled creepsters who blame their inadequecies on everyone except themselves.

MRA blogs tl;dr: "I believe women are worthless except for their vaginas, unless they use those vaginas with other people besides me and then they're dirty skanks, and they only have enough brain cells to knock together and tell me how wonderful I am-- wait, why doesn't anyone want to fuck me? I don't understaaaaaaaaand!"

Archived