IGNORED

More Niedangel/VF Types and Homeschool Graduation

nelliebelle1197

My Lai'

Kent State

(OT, but I just misread the title as "...and Homosexual Graduation." :lol:

According to another post, they party with not only JT Phillips but the illustrious Marscel and Micaiah Thomas, too.

mazzoumemories.blogspot.com/2012/10/the-scottish-ball-in-june-and-links-to.html

Anywhoo, my gay-dar is about worn out after this one.

If only she'd stop putting "we" in where the grammar calls for "us", I could almost be amused by her childish enthusiasm for trying to sound like a regency lady.

Once again it's interesting to note the difference between the ATI- and the VF-families. I haven't really studied it but there seems to be fewer biblical names of the strange kind in VF and more of the classical variety Rebekka, Elisabeth, Laura, etc. and where the ATI families tend to go very Americana in home-decor and clothing style, the VF seem to see themselves as some sort of "keepers of everything presumed English", obviously having completely misunderstood Austen and Brontë, if they even made it as far as the books and didn't just watch some watered-down tv-versions.

I think this blog is pretty interesting because of the insight it gives into the minds of these kids. I am not sure how to PROCESS said insights, but hey, I am sure they are there.

Archived