IGNORED

More Niedangel/VF Types and Homeschool Graduation

nelliebelle1197

Limit snark because she is a child....

But this blog, which is updated occasionally, has a wealth of insight on how teens who buy into Doug Phillips is a Tool and Vision Forum is a Dangerous Cult live.

There is a homeschool graduation, a bizarre war themed birthday party for a 13 year old, a bridal shower, opportunities to dress up, random Niedangels showing up looking like mini tools and my heavens, the language!

The florid, Phillipsian sentences dance off the quill held in place by a pale freckled wrist to decorate the weathered parchment like vines twirling up an old brick ruin....

mazzoumemories.blogspot.com/

Limit snark because she is a child....

But this blog, which is updated occasionally, has a wealth of insight on how teens who buy into Doug Phillips is a Tool and Vision Forum is a Dangerous Cult live.

There is a homeschool graduation, a bizarre war themed birthday party for a 13 year old, a bridal shower, opportunities to dress up, random Niedangels showing up looking like mini tools and my heavens, the language!

The florid, Phillipsian sentences dance off the quill held in place by a pale freckled wrist to decorate the weathered parchment like vines twirling up an old brick ruin....

mazzoumemories.blogspot.com/

We may have finally found a wife for one of the Arndts.... in the picture near the bottom called "all the girls" a girl wearing a Cardinals T Shirt and SHORTS

"A super fun obstacle course inspired by combat in the Philippines, with real bamboo!" WTF? :wtf:

Excuse me while I vomit, as my grandfather fought in the Philippines. I have all his letters home. It wasn't super fun. Perhaps to make it even more super fun and realistic, they could have laid out bloated, rotting bodies in real foxholes, or wore earplugs as they simulated over 100 days of continuous artillery firing. The cluelessness and blissful ignorance, it BURNS. :angry-fire: I'd like to get a hold of "thine truly" and shake her. I can't look at any more of it after that, I feel sick.

Thanks for inspiring this kind of tripe with your war dress up games, Dougie. YOU ARE A TOOL.

The war birthday party is horrible. The toy soldiers shooting at each other on the table did it for me. I know little kids play soldiers sometimes but this was really over the top. I just can't even.

"...with real bamboo!"

"And then we stuck the bamboo under each other's fingernails, just like in the olden days-- OUCH! LOL!"

Idiotic twats.

About the barn fire she says they "always enjoy unusual happenings" as they are dancing back to the house to the tune from the Backdraft soundtrack. And war is SUCH a hoot, dontcha know! :angry-banghead: SICKOS!!

"A super fun obstacle course inspired by combat in the Philippines, with real bamboo!" WTF? :wtf:

Excuse me while I vomit, as my grandfather fought in the Philippines. I have all his letters home. It wasn't super fun. Perhaps to make it even more super fun and realistic, they could have laid out bloated, rotting bodies in real foxholes, or wore earplugs as they simulated over 100 days of continuous artillery firing. The cluelessness and blissful ignorance, it BURNS. :angry-fire: I'd like to get a hold of "thine truly" and shake her. I can't look at any more of it after that, I feel sick.

Thanks for inspiring this kind of tripe with your war dress up games, Dougie. YOU ARE A TOOL.

:angry-banghead: My father in law would just love to hear how much fun war in the Philippines was. He grew up very poor in Manila during WWII, roaming the dilapidated neighbourhoods with gangs of other boys, witnessing such atrocities as decapitations and firing-squad style executions right in the streets in front of anyone passing by. He never talked about it til recently, and even now it's just a comment slipped into the conversation here and there, leaving us all kind of speechless with shock and horror.

These people are appalling. :?

Slavery: the Good Ol' Days

The War of Northern Aggression

It reminds me of when I was a teenager and I dreamed of a Renaissance Fair theme wedding. That dream ended when I realized that a historically accurate Jewish renaissance wedding would end with me, the groom, and the guests being burned alive because the neighbors thought we caused the plague by poisoning wells.

I was so relieved to see Niednagel types and not actual, in-the-vintage-outfits Niednagels. I'm in a real take-no-prisoners mood about "they who have the gold make the rules" and didn't need to see more smirking scofflaws.

My family's Phillippine stories? I have two. Big Daddy JB was there in WWII and didnt' talk about it. At all. An in-law was deposited there as a refugee after the fall of Saigon and remembers the rancid meat they were given, and rocky soil where they couldn't begin to raise their own veggies.

Nothing more to say about the war birthday party except that I'd thought it was for the high school grad. A 13-year-old is a little less vomit-inducing. Nail-gun tapes on a dining table - charming (no).

What interested me most was Thine Truly's room décor. Is she in the basement? Or the garage? I have no snark with either - you take shelter where you can. And she's obviously loved and loving. But that one photo sure looks like one wall is a garage door. They're in Missouri, perhaps (only place I've heard of a town called "Spanish Lake") and it gets really really cold and hot in garages ....

But it's not my business. She's well taken care of. That's good.

World War II: The Auschwitz Death March

The Balkan Wars: Slaughter Your Neighbors and Exchange Populations

A Walk Through 20th Century Famines

Let's brainstorm other fun party themes:

The Crusades

Great Depression

Colonial Africa

The Black Plague Festival

(We're Havin' A) Donner Party!

The Spanish Inquisition

Having A Hot Time At Chernobyl

Public High School

Caligula: A Celebration

I was going of ask if these folks were fans of Doug Phillips (who is a tool). The costumes, the theme parties, the high-falutin' prose, croquet: all hallmarks of the Phillipsian life-style. Sure enough, they attended a conference in June at which Doug (Phillips who is a tool) pontificated, and there are barf-inducing fawning posts about him.

I was so relieved to see Niednagel types and not actual, in-the-vintage-outfits Niednagels. I'm in a real take-no-prisoners mood about "they who have the gold make the rules" and didn't need to see more smirking scofflaws.

My family's Phillippine stories? I have two. Big Daddy JB was there in WWII and didnt' talk about it. At all. An in-law was deposited there as a refugee after the fall of Saigon and remembers the rancid meat they were given, and rocky soil where they couldn't begin to raise their own veggies.

Nothing more to say about the war birthday party except that I'd thought it was for the high school grad. A 13-year-old is a little less vomit-inducing. Nail-gun tapes on a dining table - charming (no).

What interested me most was Thine Truly's room décor. Is she in the basement? Or the garage? I have no snark with either - you take shelter where you can. And she's obviously loved and loving. But that one photo sure looks like one wall is a garage door. They're in Missouri, perhaps (only place I've heard of a town called "Spanish Lake") and it gets really really cold and hot in garages ....

But it's not my business. She's well taken care of. That's good.

My Darlin' MJ

I hate to do this to you

mazzoumemories.blogspot.com/2013/06/april-overview.html

The younger Niednagels are there, in costumed glory, acting like Doug Phillips is a Tool with young hearts on the minuetting floor. In fact, I believe the illegal wall climbers are well-featured throughout. I believe this is a dress rehearsal for some sort of costume piece I saw on some other VF thing.

They live pretty close to the Arndts doing the triangulation from info on the page.

Also I am a little confused. Is Niedangel the last name?

I'm very sorry to report that it's even worse. Scroll back to the July 18th blog post, and lo and behold, it's the Thomases (AKA Niednagel in-laws), in all their velveteened, high-buttoned, Empire-waisted, Regency-costumed splendor, pushing the very latest in fundie swag - a G-rated dance instruction DVD called "Stately Steps."

Don't shoot me, I'm only the messenger.

statelysteps.com

The thing is, if money and time were no object, I'd love to do theme-type parties and dinners. The theatre major in me loves dressing up in period costumes (though the play where I had to wear a corset took a lot of getting used to). It's the complete lack of a critical eye towards the negative aspects of the period, plus the idea that they sincerely want to bring back those times and are using a rosy picture of the past to push forward dangerous legislation that gets me.

Let's brainstorm other fun party themes:

The Crusades

Great Depression

Colonial Africa

• Bataan Death March
    Cherokee Trail of Tears
    Siege of Sarajevo
    Japanese Occupation of Shanghai
    Reign of the Khmer Rouge (Pol Potluck supper, anyone?)
    Mayan Genocide by Guatemalan Death Squads (led by Rios Montt, a Pentecostal, acting on orders from God, so a perfect theme for a fundy party.)

Wonderful party themes, all of you! I can't wait to get my invitation!

My father, who fought in both Europe and the Phillipines in WWII (lucky, huh?), and had terrible PTSD, would not have found the themes and activities of that party pleasant, to put it mildly.

And, when they come of age, would any of these boys and young men sign up for the real thing? I bet not - actually serving is so not a VF thing.

My grandfather was shot down over the Phillippines toward the end of WWII. He spent time in a POW camp and was liberated months after the end of the war. In his early 20s then, he never set foot on another aircraft again for the rest of his 90+ years. Now doesn't that sound like enough fun to build a party theme around?

I don't blame these children, because they've been offered very bad information whitewashed to make it seem noble. I blame Doug Phillips for skewing history so awfully that children are glorifying a brutal part of our near history. And yet----- with all the war toys, theme parties, costumes, etc.------ NONE OF THEM joins a branch of the service to give service with honor to our country. Not a single one of them. What does that say?

Archived