IGNORED

The Weiss Family?

actuallyjessica

I've heard Jinger with Skylar and lately somebody named Jonathan who the Duggars are following on Twitter randomly. Says he is Hedge Fund manager, lives in Texas. I googled him. Came out of the homeschool situation in Arkansas.

I honestly believe the Jonathan rumors. The @duggarfam account only follows religious, news, political organizations and people, family members, Ben and Jonathan. I know some think he's just a family friend, but why aren't they following other friends of the family?

ETA: The Duggars also follow some TLC people.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I honestly believe the Jonathan rumors. The @duggarfam account only follows religious, news, political organizations and people, family members, Ben and Jonathan. I know some think he's just a family friend, but why aren't they following other friends of the family?

ETA: The Duggars also follow some TLC people.

Isn't Jonathan the kid they hosted a few years back with... I want to say her name is Jennifer? We've seen him a few times since then, like hanging around. And he's been in a lot of pictures with the family. But, I think if there was going to be a courtship, it would have already happened -- he's been hanging around since there were 17 or 18 KAC.

Isn't Jonathan the kid they hosted a few years back with... I want to say her name is Jennifer? We've seen him a few times since then, like hanging around. And he's been in a lot of pictures with the family. But, I think if there was going to be a courtship, it would have already happened -- he's been hanging around since there were 17 or 18 KAC.

You're talking about Jonathan and Jennifer Hortano. The guy the duggars are following is named Jonathan Stieger. We had a whole thread about him a couple of months ago: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=21923. No one knew who he was until the Duggars followed him on twitter.

I'm wondering if both girls are courting. Maybe it's being pushed because the youngest girls are getting older and the girls' dorm is jam packed?

Right now some of them are sharing beds, but it's only working because the littles are small enough to fit in the full size beds with the olders. If they got rid of the four oldest, that would mean that the dorm would then be at the same capacity as it was when they first moved in.

Plus, Joy-Anna and Johannah are getting to the age where they can take on more responsibilities. The younger kids are getting to ages where they can be more self-directed in their SOTDRT and daily lives, so need less direction from the older girls.

Plus, if they marry them off now, it ensures they can marry them off to fundie guys (or guys they can mold) before they are wooed by conservatism, secularism, or fundie-lite-ism. Remember, the Duggars have become more influenced by the world as the years have gone by. They no longer wear frumpers, get perms, or even wear ankle-length skirts all the time. Maybe the Duggars see the writing on the wall and are trying to unload as many as possible into the lifestyle before shit hits the fan. I still think John-David is involved with someone, but he's private, so we haven't heard anything yet.

• 7 months later...

I did a little more digging on the public Facebook page of Michele Weiss and it turns out that she has 4 children total (3 girls, 1 boy):

Chelsea (turned 24 in January)

Peyton (turned 22 in November)

Skylar (20 or 21 now)

Aynsley (turned 16 in December)

I did a little more digging on the public Facebook page of Michele Weiss and it turns out that she has 4 children total (3 girls, 1 boy):

Chelsea (turned 24 in January)

Peyton (turned 22 in November)

Skylar (20 or 21 now)

Aynsley (turned 16 in December)

aynsley turned 18 last december.

And Skylar turned 21 a few weeks ago according to comments under his picture on her FB page. If I were Jinger I'd be praying hard for the lord to lay it on his heart that she's the right girl for him.

And Skylar turned 21 a few weeks ago according to comments under his picture on her FB page. If I were Jinger I'd be praying hard for the lord to lay it on his heart that she's the right girl for him.

me too, unless he's an asshole, of course.

Oh sorry, I thought I read in one of the comments (under Aynsley's picture) that she was 16, but turns out I was completely mistaken. Thank you for the correction!

u

Jinger and Skylar would make a great couple. With all the time Skylar has been spending with the Duggars lately, I'm wondering if a courtship announcement will come soon.

• 1 year later...

Archived