IGNORED

According to the Bible, Women Are Incapable of Love

AtroposHeart

http://www.theonion.com/articles/area-m ... dat,33916/

This onion article reminded me of Marky Mark and the other MRA/MGTOW - seriously, what is it with these misogynists and cumbersome acronyms?

I don't think that these MRAs realize how pitiful they sound. I envision Marky Mark and Farm Boy pitifully wailing their insecurities into the internet. "Women aren't capable of loving me!! And if I do manage to get married, those bitchy golddiggers are just going to deny me sex, get fat, and frivorce me!! *sob* I just want a submissive, hot, horny virgin wife who I can lead!" You know, whatever "leading" your wife means.

I'm no longer upset/offended by their complete disregard for 50% of the population; now I just feel embarrassed and humiliated for them.

I think the world would be a better place if the MRA's stopped trying to have sex with women despite hating them and just all started boning eachother instead.

I envision Marky Mark and Farm Boy pitifully wailing their insecurities into the internet. "Women aren't capable of loving me!! And if I do manage to get married, those bitchy golddiggers are just going to deny me sex, get fat, and frivorce me!! *sob* I just want a submissive, hot, horny virgin wife who I can lead!"

Oh, and then there's Frank Swift...........don't forget Frank!!

I really do feel sorry for misogynists, half the population is female and if they irritate you just by virtue of their sex then your life must be one big irritation. Most likely they have to interact with women every day, whether it is their boss or their neighbor or their postal worker and that must be maddening for them. Too bad it is not like the good old days when someone who hated women could join the military or a monastery or set sail for the high seas.

LOL, seriously? I recall he has done that in the past, but eventually he makes them unprivate once he thinks the storm has passed.

But now....where will I get my daily does of misogyny from now? I guess I'll have to go back to reading Shitstain

Well, it didn't take long for him to unprivatize his blog again, this time showcasing the so-absurd-it's-actually-hilarious misogyny of Christopher in Oregon

markymarksthoughts.blogspot.ca/2013/09/deconstructing-women-by-christopher-in.html

He must be Marky Mark's favourite misogynist, as he has showcased some of Christopher's inanities on more than one occasion.

I think, deep down in his twisted little heart, not even Marky Mark is really captable of loving Marky Mark.

Sad but true.

And it's easier to be an asshole and reject people people before they can get around to rejecting you because you're an asshole.

But now....where will I get my daily does of misogyny from now? I guess I'll have to go back to reading Shitstain

LOL, seriously? I recall he has done that in the past, but eventually he makes them unprivate once he thinks the storm has passed.

Tell me about it! :lol:

One of these days, I would like to meet one of these guys (or women) in the flesh. Not just a fundie, but a real manosphere type. I'm so curious as to what they are like in real life.

Speaking of lives, I think I may need to get one...

Many self-identified Men’s Rights Advocates spend far more time in obsessing over women than they do in serving men who have experienced sex-based discrimination. As a result of their wallowing in self-pity and hatred for so many hours each day, MRAs – at least some of them – are likely to treat everyone poorly, including each other. (Look how confrontational and condescending the author is towards fellow MRA MarkyMark.)

The foundational claim for this latest slam against women takes about two seconds to debunk: There’s a famous passage in Titus 2 that commands women to love their husbands and children.

In the Book of Ruth, the title character stays with an aging mother-in-law despite that both could face lifelong poverty. The author makes clear, with Ruth’s speech to her mother-in-law, that Ruth remains with Naomi for love.

Archived