IGNORED

Professor Judgy Bitch?

GolightlyGrrl

Can you imagine being the hiring committee going over Judgy Bitch's application/interviews? They would get to the part of her cover letter where she says molested children are asking for it and be like :?

Typical that she would be so hypocritical to try and be a professor. Isn't academia a MAN space? Shouldn't she be staying home and having oodles of kids because that's the only thing people with vaginas are good for?

I wonder if when she's in class,she'll talk in that faux snooty voice and cock her head to the side like she does in her YouTube videos. Those videos make me laugh until I snort with all her fakery.

In the wake of the economic meltdown, Bernie Madoff, Enron, AIG, and heaps of other business-related scandals what sane higher institution of learning would take a gamble of an amoral, vindictive and mean-spirited shrew like Judgy Bitch?

I think it's a safe bet that JB won't be teaching business ethics.

Her blog might be the death of her job prospects. Most places will not want to hire someone who is so hateful.

I would hope so. I'm sure there are more worthy candidates.

Her blog might be the death of her job prospects. Most places will not want to hire someone who is so hateful.

She addressed this on her last post. She said that b/c she's a woman in a male-dominated department she's on the fast track to get tenure and it will be impossible for her to be fired. She also said that b/c her colleagues will be males, they won't be feminists and won't care what the feminists have to say about her.

She addressed this on her last post. She said that b/c she's a woman in a male-dominated department she's on the fast track to get tenure and it will be impossible for her to be fired. She also said that b/c her colleagues will be males, they won't be feminists and won't care what the feminists have to say about her.

:roll: She has no clue about the working world or academia. There are many women with business degrees. She just refuses to see them. Judgy Bitch is a tool :music-tool:

Even female professors have to produce something in order to get tenure. You can't just sit around acting smug and speaking in a faux upper class accent to become a full professor.

One thing professors have to do to get tenured is attract students, who bring in revenue to the university. How many students do you think JB will be able to attract? There are more and more women in business school, almost all of whom are pretty ambitious, and I imagine her "women are worthless and not as smart as the menz" shtick would be a huge turnoff. If you get shitty teaching evaluations because you're an entitled asshole, and you're not publishing because your ideas suck, you most likely are not going to get tenure. So, JB, public opinion does matter. So does publishing, and by "publishing" we don't mean long winded misogynistic rants on a semi anonymous blog.

I know more than a few men who are feminists, especially at university. And even if they're not, I imagine many people would object to what she has written on her blog, if they see it. If not, the world is a whole lot worse than I thought it was.

Also, women in male-dominated departments are on the fast track to tenure? That's some unexpected good news for me :D

Isn't this the bitch who defends rapists and pedos? If she gets hired, I would gladly e-mail the school with links to her blog and hope she gets fired.

I will give her something. She truly is a bitch, but not in the positive way she thinks she's being.

Isn't this the bitch who defends rapists and pedos? If she gets hired, I would gladly e-mail the school with links to her blog and hope she gets fired.

I will give her something. She truly is a bitch, but not in the positive way she thinks she's being.

Exactly. I'm sure Judgy Bitch thinks she's subversive and edgy, but she's just a thoughtless, arrogant and vindictive shrew. And I'm sure even the most conservative students (and most conservative parents of students) would find JB absolutely disgusting. She simply has no business (ha, ha) teaching business, especially in a time when the malfeasance of our business, finance and corporate world need a major overhaul. We must bring a code of honor, civility and ethics to the world of business. We're not going to get this by hiring the Judgy Bitches of the world.

Isn't that called affirmative action?

Exactly. I'm sure Judgy Bitch thinks she's subversive and edgy, but she's just a thoughtless, arrogant and vindictive shrew. And I'm sure even the most conservative students (and most conservative parents of students) would find JB absolutely disgusting. She simply has no business (ha, ha) teaching business, especially in a time when the malfeasance of our business, finance and corporate world need a major overhaul. We must bring a code of honor, civility and ethics to the world of business. We're not going to get this by hiring the Judgy Bitches of the world.

I agree with the bolded part. The only types of conservatives that would like Judgy Bitch are people like Sunshine Mary and Lori.

Apparently Judgy Bitch wants to become a business professor. Shudder

http://judgybitch.com/2013/09/06/where- ... a-thought/

Just what university or college would hire some like JB? Oh, wait. I think I found one.

http://jezebel.com/canadian-college-bro ... 1257567751

To be fair, the people who were doing the chants have been severely reprimanded by the universities for their actions. They were acting independently of the schools and are in some serious shit over it.

To be fair, the people who were doing the chants have been severely reprimanded by the universities for their actions. They were acting independently of the schools and are in some serious shit over it.

Yep, I just read about this at Jezebel.com. However, I bet these guys would just love to have JB as their professor. And I can totally imagine JB flirting with them while throwing the females students and non-jerky male students under the bus.

Archived