IGNORED

What's going on with Sunshine Mary?

Ari

Actually, she is to respect and submit to all of malekind because of Y chromosome, as evidenced by one commenter stating:

and earl replying:

Yep, God gave you that Y chromosome as a means of instilling in you God-like authority over all women. Or, as commenter Athor Pel put it:

Where the heck is Susan B. Anthony when you need her! "I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do because I notice it always coincides with their own desires."

And what if said woman's husband is absolutely not ok with his wife deferring to other men? I'm just imagining my husband's response were I to tell him that I felt led of God to respect and submit to all men in general.

And what about my sons? Am I also supposed to submit to them? That'd be interesting.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG, that is terrifyingly fucking stupid.

MRAs need to make up their minds - should women be employed or not? If not, STFU calling them leeches and gold-diggers. If so, they can't be 24-7 submissive to every man they meet.

(Shitstain was, to give her credit, trying to bring this point out - if it's natural to women to lust after men's dollars, not after men, why are MRAs angry when women do what comes naturally? If it isn't natural, then what is, and can MRAs actually develop some kind of coherent strategy or wish-list instead of whinging?)

I used to work security, back in the day, and one day there was a fire in the building where I was working and I had to evacuate the building single-handed (we were short staffed and no one gave a fuck about EU rules). I did the evacuation, and one man kept telling me it was cold out there! and he wanted back in to get his coat! and he didn't believe it was a real fire, anyway! (I did, because I'd seen it and smelt it).

According to MRAs, instead of physically blocking the entrance and using the broken record technique as I was trained to ("No, sir, I can't let you in.") I should probably have simpered, said "Gosh, I wouldn't have let a feeble woman in, but you sir can definitely go in whenever! Best of luck with the fire - oh, please excuse me, you're so manly you could probably just flap your penis at it and it would go out straight away! Thanks for consulting me before you go in, I'll remember your kindness for the rest of my life!" :roll:

MRAs, fish or cut bait. If you want women to work, there is no job where they won't have to challenge men ever. If you don't want them to work, then quit calling them leeches and gold-diggers if they choose men who have a job over men who are living in mummy's basement.

I used to think MRA's were sad, innocent weirdos...But this quote upthread made me quite scared:

"Yes women in general are supposed to be submissive to men in general. The authority of the random man only goes so far but the submission and respect from the woman should always be there or she is in rebellion. If you don’t like it then take it up with your Creator."

:disgust: :mouse-shock:

I used to think MRA's were sad, innocent weirdos...But this quote upthread made me quite scared:

"Yes women in general are supposed to be submissive to men in general. The authority of the random man only goes so far but the submission and respect from the woman should always be there or she is in rebellion. If you don’t like it then take it up with your Creator."

:disgust: :mouse-shock:

Ah, because that quote is from one who is a "Christian" MRA.....yes, there's the regular Manosphere, and then there's the "Christian" Manosphere, and they're the ones who have "God commanded" on their side.

In an ironic twist the holyhandgrenadephil parody site is down and everything has been scrubbed from the Sunshine Gary site. I would imagine it has something to do with Sunshine's screeching. The blog owners probably didn't want to have to deal with her threats of taking legal action. I wouldn't put it past her or holy hand grenade to have sent them threatening messages.

In any case, Sunshine who complained about feminists threatening her right to free speech is probably relishing the fact that at least two people who disagree with her views have been silenced.

In an ironic twist the holyhandgrenadephil parody site is down and everything has been scrubbed from the Sunshine Gary site. I would imagine it has something to do with Sunshine's screeching. The blog owners probably didn't want to have to deal with her threats of taking legal action. Plus, she or holy hand grenade could have sent them threatening messages.

In any case, Sunshine who complained about feminists threatening her right to free speech is probably relishing the fact that at least two people who disagree with her views have been silenced.

Yep, so long as Shitstain has her right to free speech upheld and those who disagree with her have their right to free speech curtailed, all is right with the world.

Yep, so long as Shitstain has her right to free speech upheld and those who disagree with her have their right to free speech curtailed, all is right with the world.

Just so we're all clear on this, now. The feminists are the ones who are bullies and trying to silence dissenting opinions. I don't care WHAT it looks like. The feminists are the bad ones!

As for the doxing, I personally don't believe it happened just like I don't believe they really called an attorney over this piddling little imaginary doxing. I don't for a second doubt that they sent threatening emails to the blog owners.

Ah, because that quote is from one who is a "Christian" MRA.....yes, there's the regular Manosphere, and then there's the "Christian" Manosphere, and they're the ones who have "God commanded" on their side.

You might think that it's only basement-dwelling MRAs who believe that all women should defer to all men. But I have seen the Bayly brothers say this, too. It's nowhere in Scripture, but I guess they just like the idea.

What frustrating lives these men lead. There are women around them doctoring the sick, making laws, passing them on the highway, grabbing the last grapefruit at the market. No one is showing them deference, except perhaps their wives (out of fear of divorce, or because they've been brainwashed). Women everywhere are going around as though they have equal rights with men! They don't realize they should be giving them deference!

If you're going to post the kind of shit on the Internet that SSM posts on her blog regularly, you have to expect that people will take notice and call you on it. I am very sorry to see the parody sites go down, mostly because it was clear that SSM could not handle being made fun of, even though the parody sites were little more than paraphrasing what SSM has written herself (with the exception of the Edward Cullen/SSM erotica).

My site is still up. I probably should write some more stuff. If she tries to take it down I will fight it, because I have a right to free speech on a website hosted in a country with free speech in the constitution.

She is a liar & a hypocrite. She has broken the 9th commandment repeatedly over the last few days. So much for being a Christian.

Do you think SSM's parents ever think how ironic their daughter's name is? Maybe they could amend her birth certificate to something that reflects her actual personality.

In an ironic twist the holyhandgrenadephil parody site is down and everything has been scrubbed from the Sunshine Gary site. I would imagine it has something to do with Sunshine's screeching. The blog owners probably didn't want to have to deal with her threats of taking legal action. I wouldn't put it past her or holy hand grenade to have sent them threatening messages.

I'm not sure if it was there when you checked, but there is now an explanation of why the Sunshine Gary owner scrubbed; mostly it's a "it's not fun now that I know how pathetic she is" message. From some of the specific comments, it seem that s/he was a reader, if not a member, of FJ. Whoever you are, Sunshine Gary, thanks for the laughs! SSM's "call to CPS" is still one of the funniest things I've ever read. :clap:

My site is still up. I probably should write some more stuff. If she tries to take it down I will fight it, because I have a right to free speech on a website hosted in a country with free speech in the constitution.

She is a liar & a hypocrite. She has broken the 9th commandment repeatedly over the last few days. So much for being a Christian.

I do like that at least one of the parody sites is staying up, especially as a testament to free speech.

I'm not sure if it was there when you checked, but there is now an explanation of why the Sunshine Gary owner scrubbed; mostly it's a "it's not fun now that I know how pathetic she is" message. From some of the specific comments, it seem that s/he was a reader, if not a member, of FJ. Whoever you are, Sunshine Gary, thanks for the laughs! SSM's "call to CPS" is still one of the funniest things I've ever read. :clap:

I do like that at least one of the parody sites is staying up, especially as a testament to free speech.

I posted the 10 Commandments with number 9 bolded today :lol: . I'll keep posting things every day & then. She can try whatever legal action she feels like, but the fact is I don't live in the USA (although my IP address will tell you other things ;) )

SSM has shown herself to be mostly smoke with very little substance. Does all this huffing and puffing remind anyone of Kidist and her threats of calling the Human Rights Commission in Canada because readers called her out on her bull? SSM kind of sounds like that. She prattles on about how emotional and useless women are and how rape is made up, then she gets all upset when people call on it. Then she gets all uppity demanding that people are hacking into her account and stalking her. I'm sorry, it's not stalking if people are using what is available to the public.

It's also incredibly stupid for SSM to put herself out there like that. Given that her opinions are so incendiary, she should not have made so much of her identify public. In fact, given the fake persona she creates for her online followers, I'm kind of surprised she doesn't try to hide more of the mundane aspects of her life. All this drama is quickly making her one of my most favorite fundies to watch.

I just posted something like this in the other thread. It's like she has no concept of anything negative happening because of her opinions, and she's shocked, SHOCKED at the slightest disagreement as if it's the worst thing that can happen to her. She works around kids, her husband (presumably) works around unconscious females, they have four underage girls in the house, and neither one of them stops to think about whether they should publicly opine that rape is okay?

I don't get it. She says stuff that would make your average Texas state legislator cringe in shame, and anyone with your average third grader's computer savvy can Google all of their information down to her husband's exact salary. Does she WANT her husband to be unemployable? I guess that would be pretty decent revenge for cheating, especially if you're a sick enough bastard to think rape is a dating strategy. Related: I knew I was right not to go to UM.

Do you think SSM's parents ever think how ironic their daughter's name is? Maybe they could amend her birth certificate to something that reflects her actual personality.

Wow, is she really called Sunshine Mary?

I thought it was a nickname

She claims it's het actual first name. Really fits her personality.

According to her "About" page, her real name is Sunshine and she was baptized under the name of Mary. The URL of the archived pages of her old blog contains what I presume to be her other given name.

Just went there to read the explanation, and the owner has put the old entries back up.

Wow, talk about an ironic name. There is someone out there called Sunshine, and she is a complete and utter misery to be around and hates pretty much everyone.

Wow, talk about an ironic name. There is someone out there called Sunshine, and she is a complete and utter misery to be around and hates pretty much everyone.

Welcome to the world of fundie bloggers! Please leave your common sense, kindness and sanity outside the door to stomache it all if you have the strength for it! ;)

You might think that it's only basement-dwelling MRAs who believe that all women should defer to all men. But I have seen the Bayly brothers say this, too. It's nowhere in Scripture, but I guess they just like the idea.

What frustrating lives these men lead. There are women around them doctoring the sick, making laws, passing them on the highway, grabbing the last grapefruit at the market. No one is showing them deference, except perhaps their wives (out of fear of divorce, or because they've been brainwashed). Women everywhere are going around as though they have equal rights with men! They don't realize they should be giving them deference!

To give you an idea how pervasive & unthinking this stuff is, my lesbian sister-in-law spouts all the MRA stuff. She's going thru a divorce, her wife maxed out their credit cards, and SIL won't ask her to pay it back b/c "that's what lazy women do to men when they get divorced."

There's no reasoning with this mindset.

Sunshine Gary put all of the old posts back up, but it looks like s/he won't be posting anymore entries.

However, s/he now had another parody site targeting HHG: http://mursephil.wordpress.com/

Sunshine Gary put all of the old posts back up, but it looks like s/he won't be posting anymore entries.

However, s/he now had another parody site targeting HHG: http://mursephil.wordpress.com/

Ok, that's just hilarious! I wonder if SSM will be quick to get this website shutdown too. On one hand, she will probably hate it. OTOH, pointing it out may also point it right back at her husband. She's been more circumspect with her husband's job and identify on her blog (even though it's pretty easy to ID him via google).

Archived